This hotel is in a building that used to be a cloister. And, long before that, the basement, which is where the amazing spa is located, used to be a Roman bath. The ambiance now is very modern, but in a very comfortable way. Our room was above the lobby, and was on two floors. Super comfortable and roomy. We had no noise issues, and had no complaints whatsoever. Had dinner at the hotel one night (amazing!) I would be surprised if there was a better place to stay in Assisi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Relais Nun is located in the spiritual heart of Assisi, in the highest part of the historical center with magnificent views of the both the Rocca Maggiore and Minore on the soft contours of Mount Subasio. It is an exclusive 5 star resort that came about from the careful restoration of the ancient monastery of Saint Catherine, which was originally constructed in 1275 for a community of Benedictine nuns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum Hotel Assisi
- Nun Assisi Relais And Spa Museum