“yummy”

Ranked #83 of 247 Restaurants in Assisi
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Assisi is a wonderful city to visit. And the restaurant Mangiar Di Vino was one of the best meals ever. We had homemade pasta with porcini mushrooms and white truffle sauce. My husband had similar with the black truffle sauce. My wife is still watering. and the prices were great. everything homemade.

Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

What a disappointment . So-so food, horrible service. Stear clear of this place!We waited and waited for the server, just to find him playing solitaire on the computer. I would never return .

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Not recommended at all! Although we only had Pizza I doubt that the other more expensive dishes will be better in quality. Almost no taste. Service is incredibly slow and personell unpolite. During our stay we witnessed three groups of people leaving the restaurant before having ordered due to lack of attention of the waiter. Although only three couples where dining at the time. One couple was rudely placed into a dark corner although they prefered another available table. We recommend to ignore this place just as the waiters ignore their customers.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

In the center of town is this cute little restaurant. Modern setting with both inside and outside seating. We had salads and pizza. The bufala caprese salad was large and fabulous. Weeks later we still remembered it. I also had lemoncello. A dozen of us had dinner and all thought it very nice. I think I spent about 15e.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

The food was very good. We had the menu which included appetizer, first and second plate. We were able to share 4 among our family of 7. Service was very good and helpful.