“The reliable jeweller in Assisi”
Review of Assisi Jewels

Assisi Jewels
Ranked #1 of 37 Shopping in Assisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Ancient origins and modern ideas. IN 1973 Franco Baldini realized a dream. In the founding of Assisi Jewels his vision of offering handcrafted pieces with a modern touch became a reality. Following these principles of creativity, innovation and craftsmanship, Assisi Jewels continues to flourish now under the guidance of Fausto, son of Franco. Our focus is on the noble metals such as gold and silver and on handcrafted materials. Our careful research of the latest advances in materials and techniques continues to ensure that Assisi Jewels leads the industry both in Italy and abroad.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The reliable jeweller in Assisi”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I bought a ring from Fausto (that`s the name of the man i think) and got delivered in time (next day delivery).
For some reason the size was not the correct one so he very politely took the ring back and delivered the right size.

No hassle at all.

The ring by the way is really nice and my fiancé is really happy about it.

Definitely a good choice.

Visited December 2013

Eustis, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Gorgeous small jewelry store!!!”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

You must visit Assisi jewels when visiting the beautiful city of Assisi. Is a small jewelry store but with exquisite and refined jewels, the majority made according to ancient Italian jewelry tradition. You can find beautiful jewelry gifts for all budgets. Their trademark is the Humilis rings, beautiful pieces of arts design by the store owner Fausto Baldini. My husband bought a Humilis ring and I bought a "rosary ring " from the Italian Nardelli jewelry makers. What a beautiful and sofisticated piece. There was not my size at the moment and Fausto sent the ring by mail to us. Fausto is a young business man and an artist jewel designer. He is a real gentleman. Was a pleasure for our family to met him. Fausto thank you to much for your kindness, and the gift you gave to our daughter. "Grazie mille"

Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Awesome Store, Astounding Service”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stopped in Assisi Jewels while on a day trip to Assisi two summers ago and throughout my trip to Italy I was searching for the perfect Italian Cameo for my girlfriend and I found it here. Fausto was remarkably kind, friendly, and helpful in helping me choose the right piece of jewelry. My girlfriend wears the cameo necklace every day and seeing it always reminds me of Assisi. For this valentine's day, I found Assisi Jewels online and decided to get my girlfriend a pair of earrings. Fausto again impressed me with his personal service by sending me a personal email thanking me for my order and informing me the earrings will be sent the very next morning. Only four days later they are here and look wonderful. If you are looking for a special Item to remember your trip to Assisi by, then you must visit Fausto at Assisi Jewels!

Visited January 2014
Alexandria, VA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Satisfied Customer”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I went to this store in October because of the reviews on TA. I purchased two Humilis rings. Love the quality of them and best of all, they were still made in Assisi- not other countries. Something that was extremely rare in this day of age. The owner spoke English very well and provided excellent customer service.

Visited October 2013
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Special momentos from Assisi”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have both visited the store while in Assisi and also purchased items online. Fausto is fantastic to deal with and really goes the extra mile for his clients. Beautiful jewellery to remind me of a special and holy place. Cannot recommend this business highly enough.

Visited November 2013