“Go get something here!”
Review of Assisi Jewels

Assisi Jewels
Ranked #1 of 38 Shopping in Assisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Ancient origins and modern ideas. IN 1973 Franco Baldini realized a dream. In the founding of Assisi Jewels his vision of offering handcrafted pieces with a modern touch became a reality. Following these principles of creativity, innovation and craftsmanship, Assisi Jewels continues to flourish now under the guidance of Fausto, son of Franco. Our focus is on the noble metals such as gold and silver and on handcrafted materials. Our careful research of the latest advances in materials and techniques continues to ensure that Assisi Jewels leads the industry both in Italy and abroad.
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

The jewelry is beautiful with something for everyone. Even better was the service! The woman and man who helped us could not have been nicer or more pleasant to buy from!!

1  Thank Rachel F
in 4 reviews
"sterling silver"
"fine jewelry"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"white gold"
"saint francis"
"humilis"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2016

This was my second visit to Assisi and to Assisi Jewels. Their work is beautiful and inspiring. I wear two different pieces every day and I'm looking forward to new pieces due out this spring!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

When traveling in Italy last year I discovered Assisi Jewels and bought two beautiful 18K rings from Fausto, to complement a 3-stone diamond ring. After losing one recently, I emailed Fausto and he immediately responded, shipped a matching ring to me, and two days later it was delivered to the U.S. by FedEx! This is a wonderful small shop and I highly recommend you contact Fausto if you are in the market for jewelry. He is absolutely delightful and the quality of jewelry is excellent!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Although I have been to Assisi twice, I had not found his store until I searched online for intaglio jewelry. I have bought two pieces of jewelry from Fausto, and he has been extraordinary! I love the beautiful bracelet and enhancer I bought from him, and he is so easy to deal with long distance from America. He sends me pictures, and I buy what I love. I promise to make another trip back to Assisi to meet you in person!

Ciao,