“Lovely jewelry and Fantastic staff”
Review of Assisi Jewels

Assisi Jewels
Ranked #1 of 38 Shopping in Assisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Ancient origins and modern ideas. IN 1973 Franco Baldini realized a dream. In the founding of Assisi Jewels his vision of offering handcrafted pieces with a modern touch became a reality. Following these principles of creativity, innovation and craftsmanship, Assisi Jewels continues to flourish now under the guidance of Fausto, son of Franco. Our focus is on the noble metals such as gold and silver and on handcrafted materials. Our careful research of the latest advances in materials and techniques continues to ensure that Assisi Jewels leads the industry both in Italy and abroad.
Reviewed 15 October 2016

On 2 of my visits to Assisi I purchased beautiful jewelry from Fausto at Assisi Jewels. I had visited his shop on my first visit and once home communicated with Fausto regarding the Canticum Collection rings. Fausto was very helpful and on my next visit he had the ring ready for me to try, no pressure if I did not want to purchase it. I di and I wear it everyday. We visited again this year and we were welcomed as great friends by Fausto and his fiancé Francesca. Beautiful high quality jewelry.

2  Thank 2014ruth
in 4 reviews
"sterling silver"
"fine jewelry"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"white gold"
"saint francis"
"humilis"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I have just returned from Assisi and am wearing a very special ring. My new Sister Water Tau ring is a very special gift that will forever remind me of my latest pilgrimage to the home of St. Francis and St. Clare.

1  Thank boliveri
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We purchased some wonderful jewellery from Fausto at Assisi Jewels in 2015. The friendly and professional service was terrific.

One of the rings we purchased had a few diamond settings on it. Unfortunately, one of these had come loose and was lost. This happened over a year later, back home in Australia.

I emailed Fausto at Assisi Jewels and explained what had happened. Fausto, without hesitation, immediately replied to me and asked that I send the ring back to him and he would replace the lost diamonds at NO cost to us.

I posted the ring from Australia, back to Assisi Jewels and within a few weeks Fausto had the ring repaired and he Fed Ex’d the ring back to us in Australia.

Amazing service. Friendly, trustworthy and unique.
Thank You Fausto!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Was somewhat reluctant to order jewelry on-line, especially coming from overseas, where returns could be potentially hazardous.
Stumbled across Assisi Jewels from a google search for sterling silver religious medals. Took a chance and ordered three medals. The website was easy to navigate and the pictures of the merchandise looked great.
Fausto from Assisi Jewels was very attentive and contacted me via e-mail to update me on the status of the order.
Highly recommend their engraving service for the medals. The quality of the engraving was impeccable. Unlike what you would see in the U.S.
The merchandise arrived well packed in individual boxes and handsome gift bags. I can't rave enough about the beautiful workmanship and quality. The entire experience was First Class. A five star experience. - Thank you Fausto!!!

2  Thank andreasamadeus
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2016

I visited Assisi Jewels while on a recent trip to Italy and found a Marco Bicego ring that I really loved, but that was too small. Fausto offered to either resize it or order one in my size to be shipped to me. I chose to have one made for me, paid and then came home to wait for it to arrive. The communication from Fausto about when I might expect my ring was terrific and my package came earlier than expected. The only thing better than my BEAUTIFUL new ring is the service provided by Assisi Jewels.

3  Thank pixgirl922