“Really really Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We ate well, and paid a very good price.
Well the wine and the service, food very nice.
Recommended by a friend, we were very happy.
All the guys speak perfect English.
They look and cook as a beautiful italian big family

3  Thank alistair p

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We took the funivia for the second time within a year and this time decided to have lunch at the ristorante as we had not eaten. We can absolutely say that the meal exceeded our expectations both in quality of the food and service. We enjoyed every minute of the meal and as our title states, the omelet was beyond compare.

1  Thank Kscott_Odessa
Reviewed 28 April 2013

The food was very good, cooked freshly and and served well. Desserts were fresh out of the oven and delicious.

1  Thank Mark I
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Great fun - walk down for great Views of Gubbio. A really quirky was to see Gubbio from a height - parking nearby - don 't miss this out of your tour of Gubbio.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

On Monday, June 11, 2012, my wife and I have been visiting Gubbio and Monte Ingino. But things have been a bit “stormy”… As soon as got off the famous cableway shrouded in fog, it began raining cats and dogs. Luckily, we were very kindly and carefully welcomed by the owner of the “Restaurant La Funivia” and we enjoyed our meal with amazingly good food and special wine. (We payed a fair price). When we was back from visiting the Saint Ubaldo’s Church, the weather became worse and worse and we was unable to go back down by cableway. We didn’t know what we could do else, and what should be happened therefore. Yet, the owner of the Restaurant was so nice and affable to help us in a very curious way. He asked a truck driver (who was passing by) whether he would please take us to Gubbio. The truck driver agreed and we were able to return down to Gubbio. It was quite an adventure! And we must thank the owner of the “Restaurant La Funivia” a lot for he has so graciously helped us. As you know I’m Ralph Colemann, the author of the thriller novel “L’indice di Raffaello”. And I’m presently writing the sequel of the first. In this new novel, part of the story takes place even in that geographic area. Since two of my main characters will be visiting Gubbio and Saint Ubaldo’s Church, I’m planning to mention the “Restaurant La Funivia” in my story whether the owner agrees. Quite many people told me lots of good things about the “Ristorante La Funivia”, just the same I personally experienced during my tour. Next year or so, as soon as ready, I’ll come and personally give the owner of the restaurant a copy of my book and stay there for dinner with my family. By the way, everybody can share with me on Facebook if like, and ask for friendship. Bye-Bye, Ralph Colemann.

1  Thank Ralph C