Review Highlights
Outdated, however kids still had fun

Everyone going there should not have high expectations. It was developed in the 1960s, and - it... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2017
jm-_-90821100
Kortenberg, Belgium
via mobile
Outdated park but fun for groups of kids

We visited this park during our holiday in Perugia, we had 5 kids with us (from 3 to 13) and all of... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2016
A_K_B_71
Bergen, Norway

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Perugia
from US$187.00
from US$134.40
from US$80.70
1,024 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I went there this year and believe me , it was totally worth it !
I could describe as a wonderful place to go there with your children , moreover the calm and beautiful nature will make you relax and experience a different day. It had many different things so you and your family could get amused with. As for the staff , I coud only just say that they were very friendly and helpful. So if you ever go to Perugia , DON'T miss this place , it is totally worthy it , to spend you time in it !
Best regards from Eva in Tirana , Albania

1  Thank The S
Reviewed 19 April 2015

I went there with 2 children and we spend the day there .... Walking, playing with in the Indian town ,listening to the 3 little pigs and so on.
I wish there was a family discount we could have use....because it was very expensive , but we enjoy running around exploring and going in the go cart.....
If I'm around that area again I will go back with my own food and water because it was all too expensive... The train raid was fun and the children enjoy it very much..you can spend the all day there but if you are use to the newest parks full of gadget and ride don't waist your money....look for something different.

1  Thank Alessandra L
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Citte Della Domenica.
Imagine a gritty crime movie where the cops arrange a 'meet' with the lead baddie. They arrange to meet in a disused theme park on the hottest, dustiest day of the year. The wind blows a gentle breeze and a team of snipers grace all the possible vantage points....
We went to CDD on a hot Sunday morning. 9:30am. The 3rd car in the car park. Initially we thought the place was closed.
We had been bad parents. Dragging our poor 8 year old around Italian churches and cultural sites for a week. Today was HER day. €42 for the 3 of us, not bad at all.
Don't expect London Zoo, don't expect Disneyland. CDD is a tired looking theme park with an interesting set of animals and attractions. However, through the eyes of an 8 year old girl, this place is great. The maze, the wobbly bridge, the land train, the pecking Ostrich and the snotty Buffalo, the motor boats and the (fantastically small) gift shop. Apparently, all these things add up to the best day EVER! This week.
One word of advice, the reptile house doesn't open until 2:30pm. We'd exhausted the park by 1:30pm so had to sit around for an hour.
If you're a pretentious parent who holidays in Umbria, you probably owe your children (as long as they were under 10 years old) this day at least.

4  Thank HWD1973
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Contrary to the title, we did have a nice day, but, for the money, it wasn't good. 30 euros for 2 adults to go round a run down park where the animals had no grazing(yes, there was some straw) and little if any water. For heavens sake! 30 degrees c and no water! We went there to see a medieval display but it was over before we arrived, must have been a very short show.
This place has the potential to be something special, but regretfully, it isn't. Either pull the plug or do it properly!
P.S loved the little train, felt like a wee girl again!

2  Thank Lindisfarne69
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Absolute Useless! You pay too much money for a out of park.Bad maintenance, you have pay inside the parc again for the rides!

I strongly advise not to go there!

2  Thank kluisje