“Mario is the best communicator I have met in Italy!”
Review of Residence Signa

Residence Signa
Ranked #45 of 112 Speciality Lodging in Perugia
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Mario is the best communicator I have met in Italy!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

When traveling, communication most important. Accommodations are next. Location is third and then price. I found all of this at the Residence of Hotel Signa. There is a lot of walking up and down im Perugia. But when I got back to my kitchenette, I really felt at home. When I needed anything Mario and staff made sure I got it. They all made me feel like family and paying for this stay was a pleasure. The best part is the way they accommodated my needs as an elder. I am ever grateful for their kind attention from the first email contact to checking out. Plus the taxi service is prompt, friendly, and worth the price.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Joan C
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear guest,

thank you so much for your beautiful review and the title dedicated to me! I'm sincerely honored by your words!!

It had been a big pleasure to satisfy your needs during your stay for Umbria Jazz 2013 and I really hope you'll come next time!

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I visited the University of Perugia for two weeks. My choice was to stay at the Residence Signa. We received na excellent treatment. The Family Signa is nice, dedicated and very efficient. The facilities, were perfect for our pourpose. I travelled with my wife and we found a nicely equipped apartment.

The location is perfect for any purpose within the city of Perugia.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this review, 16 September 2014
Dear Decio,

thank you and your wife for your stay at RESIDENCE SIGNA in one of our newest studios.

We are very close to the University of Agraria (and also Veterinaria) so we are a good option to accomodate students and professors!!

Mario Signa
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2013

You will feel very welcome here. mario was brilliant at the reception with tips, schedules, maps, etc...he even gave us bigger apartment for the same price! It is just 15 min buy stroll from the main piazza and you have everything around: from tourists attractions to supermarcets and transport.

Room Tip: ask for room with view
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this review, 10 February 2013
Dear Vic,

thank you so much for your stay in our residence and for the beautiful review!

I'm very happy that you appreciated the studio and our services!

Greetings to you and your wife!

Kind regards,
Kaunas, Lithuania
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stay for a week in Residence Signa at September 2012. Our apartment was with a terrace and this was great place for breakfast. Residence is located in historical part of town with lot of restoranes and pizzerias near here. Special recommendation for Pizzeria Pompea with theirs Friday fish menu.
Apartment was clean and reasonable equipped. Furniture was good, bed comfortable, bathroom clean and nice. Wi-fi works perfectly.
Residence staf was very kindly and helpful. Many special thanks for Mario. He is really Supper Mario.
We would like recommend this Residence for everyone who come for a few day to Perugia.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Regimantas,

I think you've been our first Lithuanian guests!
I'm very proud of your special appreciation for my job!

To the readers, I note that our residence is in the historical center of Perugia but close to free parking, to the highroad, to the terminal bus and to the minimetro. So it could be a perfect and cheap base for a tour of the Umbria (and also part of Toscany) without change accomodation every day!

kind regards

London
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the characterful residence signa for eight days and had a wonderfull time. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. We were assigned the requested 'room with a view' which was lovely if a tiny bit noisey. Tip for any brits visiting - they don't provide a kettle (or for other Europeans, no coffee maker either), otherwise the kitchentete was fairly well provisioned with hob, oven and grill as well as a large fridge.

The hotel is located a few minutes out of the city centre and the area has a range of useful and interesting shops as well as plenty of restaurants. you probably get to see more of local life here than right in the centre. Cafe nana across the road was very friendly and did good breakfasts.

All in all we loved perugia and its generous and friendly inhabitants.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Lizzie__C
Dear Lizzie__C,

thank you for your stay and your review!

I'm very sorry about the KETTLE... we provide them on request, it was enough to ask for it!!!

My suggestion to all the readers is to ask for any need and we'll do the possible to satisfy it!

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My husband and I spent a week at residence signa recently. We had the apartment with a view, and the view was worth every penny! The apartment very cozy and had all the amenities we expected. The bathroom was very clean and new looking. The staff at Residence/Hotel Signa was really nice. Mario worked with us when we couldn't get our deposit in on time and still allowed us to keep the reservation. The other staff members were helpful in pointing us to the grocery and laundromat.
If you are spending some extended period of time in Perugia I would recommend residence signa.

Room Tip: The room with panoramic views is worth the extra money!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear JennyKrae,

thank you for your stay at Residence Signa and your nice review!

I'm happy you appreciated our services!