Residence Signa
Perugia Park Hotel(Ponte San Giovanni)
US$114
US$203
  • Pool
US$95
US$88
Alla Posta dei Donini(San Martino in Campo)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$117
Hotels.com
US$109
US$91
Agoda.com
Hotel La Meridiana(Perugia)(Great Value!)
US$105
Ilgo Hotel(Perugia)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

When traveling, communication most important. Accommodations are next. Location is third and then price. I found all of this at the Residence of Hotel Signa. There is a lot of walking up and down im Perugia. But when I got back to my kitchenette, I really felt at home. When I needed anything Mario and staff made sure I got it. They all made me feel like family and paying for this stay was a pleasure. The best part is the way they accommodated my needs as an elder. I am ever grateful for their kind attention from the first email contact to checking out. Plus the taxi service is prompt, friendly, and worth the price.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Joan C
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear guest,

thank you so much for your beautiful review and the title dedicated to me! I'm sincerely honored by your words!!

It had been a big pleasure to satisfy your needs during your stay for Umbria Jazz 2013 and I really hope you'll come next time!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I visited the University of Perugia for two weeks. My choice was to stay at the Residence Signa. We received na excellent treatment. The Family Signa is nice, dedicated and very efficient. The facilities, were perfect for our pourpose. I travelled with my wife and we found a nicely equipped apartment.

The location is perfect for any purpose within the city of Perugia.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear Decio,

thank you and your wife for your stay at RESIDENCE SIGNA in one of our newest studios.

We are very close to the University of Agraria (and also Veterinaria) so we are a good option to accomodate students and professors!!

Kindest regards,
Mario Signa

Reviewed 31 January 2013

You will feel very welcome here. mario was brilliant at the reception with tips, schedules, maps, etc...he even gave us bigger apartment for the same price! It is just 15 min buy stroll from the main piazza and you have everything around: from tourists attractions to supermarcets and transport.

Room Tip: ask for room with view
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
MarioSigna, Proprietario at Residence Signa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2013

Dear Vic,

thank you so much for your stay in our residence and for the beautiful review!

I'm very happy that you appreciated the studio and our services!

Greetings to you and your wife!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stay for a week in Residence Signa at September 2012. Our apartment was with a terrace and this was great place for breakfast. Residence is located in historical part of town with lot of restoranes and pizzerias near here. Special recommendation for Pizzeria Pompea with theirs Friday fish menu.
Apartment was clean and reasonable equipped. Furniture was good, bed comfortable, bathroom clean and nice. Wi-fi works perfectly.
Residence staf was very kindly and helpful. Many special thanks for Mario. He is really Supper Mario.
We would like recommend this Residence for everyone who come for a few day to Perugia.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Regimantas,

I think you've been our first Lithuanian guests!
I'm very proud of your special appreciation for my job!

To the readers, I note that our residence is in the historical center of Perugia but close to free parking, to the highroad, to the terminal bus and to the minimetro. So it could be a perfect and cheap base for a tour of the Umbria (and also part of Toscany) without change accomodation every day!

kind regards