Alessi B&B
US$117
US$230
US$224
  • Breakfast included
Alla Posta dei Donini(San Martino in Campo)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$117
US$109
US$91
Agoda.com
US$79
US$72
Hotel La Meridiana(Perugia)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$95
All reviewsvisiting perugiaannastudyinghostapartmentguestscomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed at Anna's apartment for 3 weeks for a language course. She was the nicest host that I saw, helped whenever I need help even that is not about the house. I stayed a house of her in very center of the city, there were everything that I need for stay. You can trust without doubt,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I first visited Perugia two years ago to learn Italian (at the excellent Lingua in Corso). I chose Perugia because didn't know anyone there (helpful when learning a language) and had heard it was beautiful. Before leaving London, Anna and I exchanged several emails, and she was always helpful and courteous.

What I hadn't expected was that she'd collect me from the station (the wrong station, miles from Perugia because I'd got lost) and be unfailingly kind and friendly for the rest of my stay, cooking tasty meals for the other guests and me, while chatting away in Italian. Staying at the guest house was always convivial, I had company when needed, but was left to study quietly and undisturbed in my room at other times. The elegant bedroom had a painted wooden ceiling, and a marvellously comfortable bed. Some afternoons Anna and Carlo accompanied me around town, to look at the historical and artistic sights of Perugia.

I've just returned back from my third visit,. Anna has now moved into an even nicer apartment, light spacious and in an incredibly central location. My room was bright and cheerful, with a lovely view. But I'd recommend staying in any of Anna's rooms, because she takes care to keep them clean, warm and welcoming.

You won't regret choosing Alessi B and B....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I spent a month at Alessi BnB while I studied Italian. Staying at Anna's Apartment was amazing, it was the perfect location for everything, it was clean and homely, and had everything I needed. My bed was very comfortable, and I felt as if I was at home. Anna and her family had us over for dinner twice in our stay, and they where very helpful in suggesting places to go, tips for Perugia and encouraging us to practice our Italian! I loved my stay in Perugia, and I cant wait to go back and visit Alessi BnB. Thank you Anna!

Room Tip: I stayed in the large room at the back, It was perfect
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed in Perugia for almost two months for a pastry course and decided to rent a room in one of Anna's apartments. It was a very pleasant stay in a very homey apartment. Central location, comfortable bed and Anna was available whenever there was a problem or an issue to solve. I definitely felt at home while I was there!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We spent a wonderful month with Anna while we attended the Lingua in Corso school which was just a short walk away in the centre of town. The facilities at her b&b were excellent and were always kept spotlessly clean. Anna prepared our evening meals, 2 sometimes 3 courses of restaurant quality food and good wine. Over dinner we practiced our Italian, and she helped us translate our homework. We took the Italian lessons very seriously and found this an ideal way to learn. Anna and her Partner Carlo took us to Rome and other sites of interest and acted as our interpreter and personal tour guide respectively. We found Anna to be a wonderful person and she became more like a close friend than a b&b host, she was never intrusive, but was always willing to help if asked. We have not stayed at a b&b before, but highly recommend a stay with Anna. You won't be sorry.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple