“perfect host in Perugia”
Review of Alessi B&B

and 1 more site!
Alessi B&B
Ranked #26 of 138 Perugia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Anna makes sure all her guests are made welcome in her lovely central house. She gives a knowledgeable and friendly introduction to any first time visitor to her beautiful city. Well spoken English. Perfect host. Can highly recommend a stay at Alessi B&B.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed at Anna's place while doing my language course in Perugia. I was renting single room in an apartment shred with other international students.

I was really glad about staying in this place. I would say that the main advantage of the apartment is the localization. Apartment is located in the heart of the city. It takes not more than 2 minutes to the main square. On the other hand it's very calm and safe area.

Apartment was clean, and well equipped. There was everything what I needed.

Anna is an amazing person. Very hospitable and friendly. She invited us for a dinner at the beginning and on the end of our stay.

Staying in Anna's place was the best choice. It's a perfect place to stay while exploring this amazing city.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

In May 2013 I stayed in Perugia for two months with Anna and she was like family to me. She was very attentive to my needs and made me feel like at home. My room was very spacious and clean with a beautiful Tuscan touch. The fact that she spoke english was a big help since we were able to communicate better, thus shared some activities together. Anna's place is so centrally located that is was so easy to get around. This was the first time that I stayed with a host and it definitely exceeded my expectations. Since this year I will be traveling in Europe, I will not return home without visiting my friend Anna and sharing more memorable time together. I strongly recommend that when visiting Perugia you stay with Anna, a decision you will not regret!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It was my first time in Italy, I was looking for apartment in Perugia and I found Anna on couchsurfing.org and it was really great thing because she could offer me room to stay for my language course period.
I was living there with three other girls from this course. Everything was fine. Anna is very a positive person, very nice and helpfull. She invited us for some dinner and informed about interesting events which had taken place in Perugia. We could ask her about everything! And she speaks english what made me feel better although I wanted to practice italian, but it's always more confortable if you know that in case of any problem you can comunicate in language you know better.
The day when I arrived was a bit stresfull for me, because I had problem with a train and when I reached Perugia minimetro was closed, but Anna saved my life and picked me up from the station.
I am very happy that I had a possibility to visit Perugia! It is a realy nice town with small streets and amazing atmosphere. What's more Anna lives in perfect place and it's realy close to every place! And it's also great point to start trip visiting Umbria. I can really recomend you Anna and Perugia!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2014

In August 2013 I did an EILC (erasmus intensive language course) language course in Perugia.
Before arriving in Perugia I found Anna through Couchsurfing.org and found her very friendly.
On the day of my arrival she picked me up in her car at the bus stop and on the very first evening in town she invited me to an openair cinema together with another foreign student living in the flat where I stayed.
The following day the two girls I were to live with for the next month arrived to town and Anna invited us all to dinner in her apartment. For dessert she had made tiramisù which I very much enjoyed! :)

The apartment is very centrally located in the old historical center of town in a very nice and calm street, 5 minutes from the main piazza. The rooms are clean and the kitchen is well equipped (we asked for a new pan and got one quick). A small minus about the kitchen facilities is that the spices that were left behind by former guests were greasy from cooking fat and such.
The reason I'm not putting the highest rate on "sleep quality" is that I had a room with the window turning to the staircase of the apartment building. Every morning one of the neighbours threw a tennis ball down the stairs and his dog hurried after it. A bit noisy, especially on Sundays! But of course doesn't have anything to do with Anna and her service per se :)

Perugia is a very lovely town and I've already planned to go back for a few days shortly before I end my erasmus stay (2 semesters in Bologna), and I am certain that I will return also in the future! Anna will definitely be my first choice when it comes to finding accomodation in Perugia.
I very much recommend her and her apartments/rooms/B&B for rent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed at Anna's apartment for 3 weeks for a language course. She was the nicest host that I saw, helped whenever I need help even that is not about the house. I stayed a house of her in very center of the city, there were everything that I need for stay. You can trust without doubt,

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I first visited Perugia two years ago to learn Italian (at the excellent Lingua in Corso). I chose Perugia because didn't know anyone there (helpful when learning a language) and had heard it was beautiful. Before leaving London, Anna and I exchanged several emails, and she was always helpful and courteous.

What I hadn't expected was that she'd collect me from the station (the wrong station, miles from Perugia because I'd got lost) and be unfailingly kind and friendly for the rest of my stay, cooking tasty meals for the other guests and me, while chatting away in Italian. Staying at the guest house was always convivial, I had company when needed, but was left to study quietly and undisturbed in my room at other times. The elegant bedroom had a painted wooden ceiling, and a marvellously comfortable bed. Some afternoons Anna and Carlo accompanied me around town, to look at the historical and artistic sights of Perugia.

I've just returned back from my third visit,. Anna has now moved into an even nicer apartment, light spacious and in an incredibly central location. My room was bright and cheerful, with a lovely view. But I'd recommend staying in any of Anna's rooms, because she takes care to keep them clean, warm and welcoming.

You won't regret choosing Alessi B and B....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perugia
B&B At Alice's Garden
#1 of 3 in Ponte Valleceppi
B&B 7 Baci
B&B 7 Baci
#45 of 866 in Province of Perugia

Been to Alessi B&B? Share your experiences!