“Great for kids!”

Ranked #341 of 702 Restaurants in Basel
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vorstädte
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

What a good atmosphere! Plenty of children around enjoying the food! Different area's to order your food. Really friendly staff. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

It is my favorite restaurant in the hole of schweiz
its a bit $$$ and self service but I like self service
not that much for vegans :-(

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great place to go with friends and family, superb staff, very realxed, clean and pleasant restaurant.

However, pizza is at best OK, and the pasta has been, very time we have been, a very odd congealed mass. very odd.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have had meals at many Vapiano branches in Germany and the UK and usually the food is very good. Unfortunately this branch is not as good as the other places I have ate before. I had a pasta that was dry and sauce that really didn't taste good. On the other hand the pizza my partner had looked good and my partner did say that it tasted ok.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I went there on Saturday evening with my wife and she took the Ruccola and Ravioli while I took the pasta alriabata. We love that chain a lot but I had the feeling that the portion were smaller that in Berlin for example. But the space is very nice, bigger than in Berlin and the quality of the food is very fresh too.