A fairytale setting - stunning building, features and views. Staff friendly and think of everything (water station at front door for early morning joggers). Room was spacious, but the best feature was the large and well appointed bathroom. I wish my bathroom looked so good. Warning: hotel does not provide iron or ironing board - they claim it is against Swiss law (fire hazard). They will press your clothes at approx. $10 Swiss francs a piece (approx $11 US dollars). Too pricey for me. Room was quite warm and had difficulty controlling the temperature, but you can open the windows to help regulate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel of the Swiss government with a history extending back 150 years - The BELLEVUE PALACE is the only grand hotel in the heart of the capital. The magnificent salons, the grandiose vista of the Bernese Alps and the warm hospitality make this luxury hotel so unique. It has always been a meeting place for politicians and diplomats, it featured in John le Carre's spy novels, and it is also a casual meeting place for the whole of Berne. La BELLE VIE au BELLEVUE PALACE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BELLEVUE PALACE Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Palace Bern Hotel Bern
- Bellevue Palace Hotel Bern
- Bern Bellevue Palace Hotel