this is a really beautiful hotel, the staff are brilliant and very helpful. please however be aware that there is a building site underway on the parliament side of the building, its not totally horrendous, but this is an expensive hotel and from 0700 onwards you will hear the building work. In their total support we were upgraded (we paid half) to an excellent suite and we are now very happy. The terrace restaurant was brilliant and I cannot praise the staff enough. I love it, was just a bit stress betting settled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel of the Swiss government with a history extending back 150 years - The BELLEVUE PALACE is the only grand hotel in the heart of the capital. The magnificent salons, the grandiose vista of the Bernese Alps and the warm hospitality make this luxury hotel so unique. It has always been a meeting place for politicians and diplomats, it featured in John le Carre's spy novels, and it is also a casual meeting place for the whole of Berne. La BELLE VIE au BELLEVUE PALACE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your BELLEVUE PALACE Bern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Palace Bern Hotel Bern
- Bellevue Palace Hotel Bern
- Bern Bellevue Palace Hotel