Hotel Alpenblick
US$98
US$182
US$171
  • Restaurant
Hotel Ibis Styles Bern City(Bern)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Pergola(Bern)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$146
Ambassador Hotel(Bern)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$156
Hotel Baren am Bundesplatz(Bern)
US$192
US$156
US$194
US$138
US$398
US$599
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrose gardenquiet neighborhoodtram stopold townminute walkfamily roomtram systemwelcome gifttown centrefree wifitakes about minutesfree transportation passboiled eggsbreadunderground parkinghotel is locatedbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Hotel Alpenblick was a great stay for Bern. It is located close to majority of the important landmarks in Bern. It is very close to the Rosegarten which has a great view over the city! The beds were comfortable. The restaurant is good. The hotel is clean and nice, located close to bus line 10 and tram 9 which will both take you to the main station! There is free wifi which is pretty good and the staff is very friendly and willing to accommodate. It's a great place.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank katbrinegar
welcomehotelsCH, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Alpenblick, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear katbrinegar

Thank you for choose the hotel alpenblick for your stay an the time which you have taken to write such a nice comment.
We are open for any kind of feedback; but prefer, of course the positive comments we are getting from our guests.
I am pleased to share your positive feedback with all our team members and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. It would be a pleasure to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Annika Kobielak

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I find 'international style' hotels bland and uninviting. For my short stay in Bern I wanted something small, friendly and with character. And the Alpenblick gave me this. I could quibble about a few points (small bathroom, somewhat limited breakfast selection), but that would be churlish. My one regret is not having had the opportunity to eat dinner at the restaurant -- it looked welcoming! I doubt I'll pass through Bern again, but if I do I'll arrange to stay at the Alpenblick.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John H
welcomehotelsCH, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Alpenblick, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear John,
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and your excellent rating. It's lovely to hear you've really liked your stay especially the fact you were looking for a small, friendly hotel with character and you've found it in the Hotel Alpenblick Bern. We'd love to welcoming you again!
Kind regards,
Your Alpenblick Team

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Hotel Commonwealth is such a lovely hotel located in such a convenient part. The staff, and especially Evan at the front desk, were so welcoming and helpful, it was like coming home every time I came back to the hotel. And what a comfortable bed!! I wish I could have stayed longer!
8. My wife and I ventured to for the 2014 U.S. Figure Skating Championships. It was her idea, however neither of us had been to either, so it was worth a week’s vacation time to watch some figure skating and take in some of our country’s colonial and revolutionary war history.

Room Tip: amazing rooms view like very like it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ovi2villegas
welcomehotelsCH, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Alpenblick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Vjy32

We are not sure if you mean our hotel. But if: We are very happy our team was able to make your stay an enjoyable one and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Annika Kobielak and the Alpenblick Team

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This hotel was a great find for us. Small, super friendly staff, very comfortable. 20 minute walk to the old part of Berne, but it is via a rose park that overlooks the whole city. Also, the trams are very easy to use and the number 9 tram goes right into the old town. Nice continental breakfast with cheeses, yoghurts, breads, meats, fruit, and eggs you can boil for yourself. Room was really clean and comfortable. I liked this hotel very much.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bostontraveller56
welcomehotelsCH, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Alpenblick, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Guest

Annika Kobielak

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Alpenblick during our 3 day stay in Bern and were quite happy. The rooms were clean and in a quiet residential area. We were able to walk in about 20 minutes to old town but you can also take the tram in if needed. We had a rental car so we utilized the underground parking. It is a bit odd of a set up so be sure to speak with the desk clerk when checking in. Parking is 14 euros a day. Each morning I looked forward to the breakfast that we had downstairs. While it is the usual European continental breakfast it is filling and something that I miss now that I am no longer there. The room was comfortable with a nice tv and a desk. It is not terribly large when you add a couple of suit cases. There is also no refrigerator but it does include a room safe. I would stay here again the next time I am in Bern.

Room Tip: We had a room that faced onto the patio area of the restaurant. While it was not terribly noisy it may be enough to disturb some since the rooms are not air conditioned and you will need to leave the windows open.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank stroudcrowd
welcomehotelsCH, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Hotel Alpenblick, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Guest

First of all we would like to thank you very much for the time you have taken writing down your impressions. We are glad you liked the location and facilities of the Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next time in Bern. Kind regards from the whole team, Annika Kobielak