“the perfect sourness”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Zurich, Switzerland
“the perfect sourness”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My friend and I had a table just yesterday evening at the &söhne restaurant. Thomas really is a fantastic host and the food was once again delicious. Even though we had a table in the middle of the restaurant, we felt quite private and very comfy. My feedback that the ravioli sauce was for my taste a little bit too sour, was taken serious but with a smile..in the end I had to commit that it was just the perfect sourness as I caught myself finishing the last bit of sauce on my plate with a piece of fantastic bread..

you definitely have to ask for a grappa or else after dinner, they have a picturesque "voiture" with all that good stuff.

will come back soon.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank piajoelle
Thomas E, Manager at & Soehne, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hey Piajoelle

It would be a plesure to see you againe at &Söhne. It hasen't been hard so serve great costumers like you.

See you again at our place.
Your &Söhne-Team