“Awesome food and ambiance”

Ristorante Pizzeria Rialto
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Thun
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2013

It was obvious the locals loved this place also, as it was always packed. The food was awesome. So good, we went back two times! Decent prices, nice atmosphere.

3  Thank traveltrio03

Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Pulled this up on my phone on TA whilst stood at the door. Such good reviews made me pick it before looking anywhere else.

It was fine. Average small town pizzeria with terrace on the river. But food was just average. Pizza had no crispiness at all. Completely doughy. Afterwards, I walked past lots of other pizzerias which seemed busy and food looked good.

Friendly service, ok prices, ok food. I am no Thun expert but surprised that it has been described as the best in town.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Very good food, nicely served and realy tasty. Somewhat exotic but agreeable mixture of ingredients.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I went Rialto couple of times, food is very good and delicious. Especially pizzas are very delicious.
I suggest you to eat venezia and messicana. Tomato soup is also very good.

1  Thank canersanko
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I usually like this place, it is always been a reliable italian restaurant. I went there today with my 2 y.o child and my mother. We ordered a CHF12. spaghetti meal for the child, but as none of us were really hungry, we just asked to share a pizza.
Unfortunately, that is not possible, the restaurant does not allow it. Considering that

a. I have been a regular customer there (usually running a tab of around 100 francs with wine etc...)
b. It was lunchtime and they were half empty

I find this totally unacceptable and uncommercial. There are many other nice italian restaurants around, so they won't see me again. Ciao!

3  Thank Alaininswitzerland