“Excellent transfers!”
Review of AlpyBus

AlpyBus
Ranked #10 of 26 Transportation in Geneva
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Booked in the UK, confirmed via email. Arrived at Geneva, they kindly put us on an earlier [immediate] transfer. Took just 1 hour 10 mins. No central drop off - you are dropped off as close as possible to your hotel. Pay on the day. Recommend A++

All reviews
"reliable service"
"transfer service"
"alps"

Reviewed 29 March 2016

I was very pleased with the flexibility of the online customer service. However, on our way to Chamonix the driver was completely amateur. we stopped for getting some gas on the was as he realised that he is running out of it. Moreover, he did not know the city at all. We went 4 rounds in the city reaching to the same places several times as he did not find the addresses. Finally I turned on my gps on the mobile and realised that my hotel was just 400 metres away so decided to get out and walk. Even like this the transfer took two and a half fours (from this 70 mins going up and down in Chamonix). And the driver was rude with everyone, and acted very arrogantly instead of apologising for its mistakes...

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We usually hire a car to get to Chamonix but on this occasion we decided to opt for a minibus transfer. It was reasonably priced, efficient and punctual. Would recommend.
NB they provide baby seats and booster seats

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Decided to write a review to do them some justice. They communicated the pick up timings well and when they had to delay my pickup by 10 minutes, I received a SMS text about it in advance. Service was fast and efficient, door to door as well and value for money. Nothing to complain!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2016

OK first off I've used Alpybus for years and to be honest don't expect much. It's a transfer from Geneva to Chamonix after all. However, do checkout their own FB page as it gives an insight!

But OMG this week was something else - culminating in the driver not taking me to my apartment in Chamonix and then calling me a merd because I opened the bus door! (I won't go into the being bumped off the bus 'it's full' or driving out of Geneva airport with the trailer door open ... Or running up the kerb with such force the nasty driver actually decided it warranted inspection!)

My advice: don't pre pay over the Internet (which I don't do but is an option) and secondly pay the driver on delivery to you destination. (Don't pay at the airport) You then have the choice to not pay when they turf you out in the middle of nowhere.