“Great and safe service” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great and safe service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2016

I booked Alpy Bus to take me from Geneva airport to Les Houches, France. Once I arrived the check in desk was easy to find as I had received the email before I departed with instructions what I had to do. The lady at the counter put me on the next available bus, I had to wait 15-20 minutes, which was enough time to sort yourself out after coming of the plane, e.g go to the bathroom, have a drink, something to eat if you want. The driver was very helpful, placed all the bags on the minibus and off we went. I took about an hour and 10 minutes to get to Les Houches. The day before we left Les Houches I received an email and text letting me know what time the bus picks me back up. I had to confirm and the bus turned up on time, friendly driver, safe journey, not a problem. Would definitely use them again.

, Public Relations Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Deniz,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we hope you will choose us again next time you visit!

Kind regards

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“All you could ask for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2016

Flight was delayed by 1.5 hrs and thought I d definitely be getting a taxi to Morzine, but there they were and and hour and 20 minutes later I was being dropped off at my hotel.

Staff friendly and courteous

Instructions easy to understand . Communicated really well by text and email.

Emailed and texted night before to confirm collection time and they arrived on the dot.

Couldn't have asked for more.

, Public Relations Manager at AlpyBus, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Christine,

Kind regards
Rayleigh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Avoid - awful service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2016

The transfer from the airport to Les Gets was fine. But for the one on the way home we received a text message the night before to say the vehicle had broken down and could not collect us at the time provided and would have to be 5 hours earlier. Well we wasn't going to wait at the airport for all of this time so phoned around and found out this is commond practice with Alpy Bus if they can't be bothered to make the collection. Eventually got a refund after weeks of chasing. Not impressed at all.

Visited July 2016
“Flexible timing transfer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2016

Saw mixed reviews but decided to go for it anyway as was short notice and could not find any others; price seemed reasonable, driver met us at the desk coming out of Geneva airport, friendly, polite and was happy to wait while I had a quick espresso and a cig! Chatted to us on the way to Morzine and pointed us in the right direction of a few things to try.
Pick up text the day before to confirm collection time at the door, driver was ten mins early and again happy to wait until the exact time if we wanted. Would use them again.

Cheshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“An efficient friendly service and most importantly a safe and careful driver.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2016

My husband and I were impressed with Alpybus and we would certainly use it again and recommend to friends. We were driven by Gareth an experienced driver who smoothed out the corners! We shared the bus with someone who had a tendency to be car sick and she was delighted to arrive in Morzine feeling as bright as a button thanks to Gareth's driving expertise!