“The best Japanies restaurant ever”
Review of Takumi

Takumi
Reserve with
Takumi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #564 of 1,774 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$0 - US$48
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The sushis are so good and the meat in extraordinary. The decoration is beautiful and will certainly recommend it.

3  Thank Hug03

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I've been to a lot of Japanese restaurants all over Geneva, and I have to say that Takumi really does offer some of the best food around. Definitely one of the top Japanese restaurants in the city. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and attentive. We ordered a soft-shell crab, Hamachi Kama (neck), uni (sea urchin) sushi, toro (tuna belly), hamachi (yellow tail) and salmon sashimi, spicy salmon temaki (hand roll), salmon skin and atlantic salmon maki. The color of the nigiri is vibrant and shiny. Everything was of the highest quality, super fresh, and the flavour ... Amazing!
100% yes will return. We're definitely going back.

8  Thank Elite B
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I returned to Takumi but must say still the same bad experience. Food average. Service is just a night mare, no smile no experience, even the chef the service who spilled soja sauce on my shirt, was unable to excuse himself neither to offer at least a coffee. Spend your money at Miyako instead.

4  Thank plaisirdemanger007
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My godsons love this place, and they are even more Sushi obsessed than I am. I've been totally impressed every time I have eaten there.Attractive decor, attentive service. Nice. Their sister establishment does take-out.

5  Thank GSDastur
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I went there with some customers having heard about the restaurant and I can only say it's worth it. Good value for money and excellent quality!

6  Thank GM2003