“Nice place & Nice people ”
Review of Street Beirut

Street Beirut
Ranked #76 of 1,838 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Description: Lebanese Street Food restaurant in the heart of Geneva. Our goal is to offer you a true Beirut experience. Fresh cooking in front of clients: hot wraps, salads, mixed platters and mezzés. Wide variety of vegetarian/vegan dishes and grilled meat: chicken, lamb and beef.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you wanna feel yourself in the modern Lebanon, just go there !
You feel at home, waiters are nice and friendly, the food is awesome and for a reasonable price.
The Arabic music makes you feel in Beyrouth
A great place to escape from GVA for a few minutes
I tested it for both lunch and diner, with friends, and also my lover. I enjoyed the meal and the warm and modern atmosphere !

1  Thank Lina B

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Went there yesterday! Delicious food, great service and amazing atmosphere. I highly recommend everyone to try it!

1  Thank Maissa T
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Cozy restaurant with such a delicious food and incredibly good prices! Always happy to have lunch or diner there or just take away some tasty dishes.

2  Thank Liliya P
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Went there with my wife, and we loved everything. We had the Halloumi salad first, it was very fresh and tasty. Then we tried the grilled chicken and lamb, all was tender and with lots of flavour. Although the place was packed, the service was reasonably fast and the staff very friendly. Highly recommended.

1  Thank André C
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Terrible service. Never go there! Don’t even think about it, even if it looks appealing from outside.

Elias M, Owner at Street Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello Victoria,

Could you please describe what happened? Unfortunately, your review does not give any information. Mistakes can happen, but I don't believe in any case that we would deserve your aggressive review.

I've investigated internally and no one recalls any serious client issue, I'd be grateful if you could send us more details on info@streetbeirut.ch

Regards