“Good Indian, Bengali, Pakistani food”
Review of Bombay Restaurant

Bombay Restaurant
Ranked #462 of 1,707 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cornavin
Geneva, Switzerland
“Good Indian, Bengali, Pakistani food”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Good Indian, Bengali, Pakistani food.
Family owned, good service, will make as spicy as you ask, so dont hesitate or it will be 'touristy bland' . I like more spice and they will talk to you to make sure you get it done by chef or give you the spices on the side so you can add as much as you need.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank ChristianJordan

• Indonesian first
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
“Delicious”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I ate at Bombay twice in 2 days. The first time was take-away an dI was offered a free glass of juice and they did not charge me for the rice. Just amazing! Service was quick and friendly.

The next day I took my colleagues who were not used to indian cuisine and they enjoyed the meal tremendously.

The cheese naan is super yummy and the kelheri (I think) chicken was just too good and very spicy!

I highly recommend!

Visited September 2012
Manchester
“Yummy”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Went with husband and group of 5 friends. The food was cooked really well. We noticed at the end that they didn't even charge us for the drinks!

• Visited October 2011
Elgin, Illinois
“Average Indian Food”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I went here with my coworkers for dinner at about 7:30pm. We sat outside since it was fairly warm out. The server was friendly and spoke English very well. My coworkers ordered a chickpea vegetarian dish, one requested it to be spicy. I ordered a mushroom vegetarian dish and the cheese naan and also requested mine to be spicy. I'm used to getting spicy Indian food when I request it to be spicy, but this was not. One dish was a little more spicy than the others but it was very mild. If you're someone looking for some spice, perhaps go elsewhere :) Everything tasted very good and was typical of your average Indian restaurant. The average vegetarian entree was 16CHF, the naan was about 5CHF. I also ordered a glass of Rioja which was 6CHF. Not badly priced for the area and I would eat here again.

• Visited May 2012
London
“Great Place, Great Location, Great Food”
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Within the vicinity of the train station, right at the heart of the shopping street, this is a great Indian Restaurant however owned by a Bangladeshi guy. From my experience at home I had a feeling that it might also be the case and my hunch checked out.
The food is really nice, reasonably priced and service was quite fast. Great atmosphere with the tables and lawn umbrellas on the terrace, great for summer time. Nice decor with candles on the table.
They have a great fish curry, salmon with the thick buttery curry sauce, worth trying. The wiaters are professional, and attentive. And while talkin with one of them I was told they have another restaurant at Rue Eaux Vives with the same name.
All in all a good place to eat Indian while in Geneve.

• Visited May 2012