“Crowded, pricey, but for a reason”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Creperie St-Pierre

Creperie St-Pierre
Ranked #705 of 1,678 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Cité
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Crowded, pricey, but for a reason”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

This place is fantastic. Was my husband's and my first stop for a bite in Geneva, and did not disappoint. Pricey menu but amazingly creative and tasty crepes, this was the perfect setting for an intro to Swiss dining. Highly recommend if you are looking for a unique and tasty bite in old towne.

• Greek first
cardiff
“Decent food, average price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

We had two decent pancakes (Price taken from the geneva price cartel - crepe section! Ie the same price as everywhere else. Similar price tiers for fondue, beer, wine and vin chaud!)
The waitress was pleasant but we were the only people there after the couple paid as we arrived - it could do with some music)
We would probably return if we wanted a crepe, but will try fondue tonight ( note higher price than crepe cartel prices!! ;0) )

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Best crepes ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

I don't know what the other reviewers were complaining about, the service was typical for a bistro-style restaurant in Switzerland. Wait staff in Europe are not personality oriented like the US and the Swiss tend to be more reserved. My husband and I found this place when we were sightseeing at the Cathedrale Saint-Pierre. The crepes were fantastic. There were too many choices on the menu and I had a hard time deciding what to order. I don't know when I'll be in Geneva again, but this place is on my must visit again list.

• Visited July 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“Amazing Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

In our desire to see Cathedrale Saint-Pierre in Old Town we discovered this small outdoor cafe next door that had the best crepes I had ever had. I also had a salad that was exceptional. The people were lovely and we had a memorable experience. I highly recommend this cafe if you are visiting Old Town.

• Visited October 2012
Geneva
“Good food, mediocre service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Visited the place for the first time earlier today. Coming in at 4PM, the place was almost deserted - yet my request to sit at one if the corner tables was turned down by a sober-looking waitress because "it was a table for three." How is that a problem in an almost deserted place at 4PM on a business day?

The place itself was quite cozy - it's small enough that you can easily carry a conversation across the room (the only other two patrons were shocked by the size of the pancake that I ordered).

I went for the Geneva pancake and was astounding by the result - it was huge and could be easily shared by two persons. No complaints about the food, though I will likely choose something less sweet next time.

I paid CHF 20 for the pancake and an espresso.

Overall - I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, but the sour-looking by-the-book waitress really ruined the experience. Get rid of her and replace her with someone more welcoming and friendly, and this place would be a solid five all around.