“One of my favourite Italian Restaurant in Geneva”
Review of Luigia

Luigia
Ranked #24 of 1,774 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been to Luigia for hundred times, can be disappointed sometimes, but most of the time I enjoy a lot here. Recommend Luigia pizza(with truffle), spaghetti fruit de mer, pacheri alla calabrese.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,326)

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great pizza's and huge portions so make sure that you go there hungry! Average price for Geneva standards, but the friendly and quick service make up for it! Really enjoyed the ambiance but long waiting times if you don't reserve, and I'm not sure if they take reservations. I would certainly recommend this place for the food, great service and a good environment!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We visited Luigia with some friends who live in Geneva. The place big, loud, and fun with great pizza. I admit I was a little worried when our friends wanted to take us here after we had just left Italy, but we really weren't disappointed. The pizza was excellent and they have many unique varieties to choose from. The only reason I wouldn't give them 5 stars is that it is rather expensive (not unlike everything else in Geneva though). Otherwise though, the food, atmosphere, and service were all fantastic. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Overall good experience.. Food is very good starting from the no miss appetizer (luigia or mozarella) and the different tasty pasta's. Only comment is that its a bit over priced .

Reviewed 14 July 2014

After a very long time we have great PIZZERIA & PASTA restaurant.
Fast service and generous serving. Little expensive but the quality is excellent
Very family oriented but little noisy!
You can really enjoy the Pizzaiolo making your favorite PIZZA.
Better to reserve before. They have 2 restaurants in GVA.
ENJOY!