Hotel d'Angleterre
Orbitz.com
US$328
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewswindows restaurantleopard barleopard roomjet d'eaured carnation hotellake genevawalk in closetlake viewwonderful hotelmont blancthe entire staffrestaurant staffroom servicewonderful stayperfect locationjunior suitefive star hotel
Reviewed 17 September 2013

staff was very friendly , they help me so much , location perfect for shopping , wonderful view of the lake , rooms amazing , very clean I just have wonderful days in this hotel , there was a free boat to take us to old town and other directions , free tickets for all bus , wonderful resturant and bar , breakfast very rich and delicious , free enter net and very fast , wonderful big bathroom and closet , I can get anything I asked very early , staff are very experts , very near to points of moving of tours bus station

Room Tip: exclusive rooms with lake view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The staff are welcoming, courteous, efficient, very helpful, and very happy to 'go the extra mile'. The ambience is excellent, the food is very good and again the service is excellent. The décor is perfect for my taste. The situation is of course superb. What more could one ask?

Room Tip: a superior room is bigger and gets you a lake view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Had a great stay.
It all started at Hello!
Came in- was welcomed warmly. The front desk staff are very professional and proficient at what they do. Smiles were appreciated. They set us up to get around the city. Everyone speaks English!
All questions were answered about the surrounding area.
Happy helpful pleasant concierge. The bellmen were so lovely I wanted to take them home.
They addressed me when I'd come and go and remembered me
The room was elegant. Gorgeous actually. I don't take baths but did every night because it was so gorgeous.
No service was too much
The breakfast was LOVELY. Meats, cheeses, yogurts, breads, coffee- whatever type you want and hot food to order.
I would come again in a heartbeat- If only I could afford it:)
I will only come here in Geneva!

Room Tip: I cannot imagine a bad room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We are here now and really loved tbis hotel. It's small but very European and in a great location. The staff is amazing. They are so couteous and even remember our name, They went out of their way to give us information on anything we needed, Would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We recently stayed at the Angleterre. We liked it very much as it felt original and authentic. The only thing we would have liked was a shower that was literally larger than 24" X 24" in a junior suite. The staff was excellent and the location superb.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jean-Vital D, General Manager at Hotel d'Angleterre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for this very kind comment you have left. I am really glad you've enjoyed the time you've spent at the hotel d'Angleterre and enjoyed the style and decoration of our building and rooms. I've taken good note of your comment regarding the size of the shower. I also wish we could enlarge the size of our building !

Hope we will have the pleasure to have you back with us pretty soon.

Jean-Vital Domézon.