“Bright, spacious room. Polished service.”

Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva
Ranked #2 of 109 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I found my "loft" room worth the extra price for the space and the view on a private garden at the back of the hotel, removed from traffic noise.

Everything in the room and the hotel was of a high standard (as well it should, at this price).

The location is excellent for many purposes, virtually just across the footbridge to the old town, and near many shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I am in switzerland for a few days...I visited today the hotel in order to know a lil bit more about the place...I was at the reception to get some information about rooms, facilities and rates..as I am quite young and I wasnt wear very elegant I felt animportant person at the front desk...They didnt pay atention to me and they give me some fast information in the way to told me go out from the place...I am working in 5 star luxury hotels 10 years and I just want to tell to the fours seasons reception desk that all the guest are importants, even if they dont have a room at the property.

Stayed: October 2013
24  Thank RogerP962
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Besides a beautiful modern suite, delicious breakfast with many choices (fussy eaters), the service at this hotel is Excellent! The concierges and reception people are extremely helpful and really seem to care. The spa and indoor pool are beautiful! Location is perfect too!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I attended a wedding held at the hotel, and we stayed over night, I but i wish it was longer. The catering for the wedding was a subject of its own. With respect to the accommodation, we stayed in a suit and everything about it was state of the art. In the 5-star hotels it is all about the small things, and those were countless. The room was facing the promenade and we could observe the Jet d'Eau and the swimming competition which took place the next morning. The room is warm and soundproof, yet the balcony offers amazing sight onto the lake and the river where you have a choice of becoming part of the action. Rooms and bathrooms are extremely spacious and the quality of the finishes are superior. We also made use of the babysitting service and everything was top class. The hotel is close to the shopping district and many other great restaurants. I would not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: lake facing rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was my 1st Four Seasons Hotel experience (I actually stayed there August 2012, not October 2012 but couldn't pick that date, as it's more than a year back). . . anyway. My stay was STELLAR to say the least.

The attention to detail . . .
1. Letter when I arrived
2. Fruit in my room
3. Top-of-the-line bathroom products
4. The spa experience was wonderful
5. Dining food was so well-done
6. A truly GORGEOUS room
7. AMAZING bathroom
8. BREATH-TAKING views.
9. The staff greeted me by name, every time they saw me!
10. Yes - it is pricey, but I am glad to have paid every penny of it!

I could go on and on. . .But above all . . . GREAT SERVICE > nothing beats feeling like they actually cared and were striving to give me a wonderful stay. I even inquired about the other rooms available, and the concierge *Benjamin was his name, I believe* gave me a full tour of the hotel and the other rooms available. He was wonderful.

After this, I became an FS fan. They won me over with Geneva.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Hotel had by far the best service across all the hotels that I have stayed in Europe. It starts right from the bell boy to the reception to room service. They actually escorted me to the room and made sure everything was comfortable. The room was well furnished albeit with no view. But for a business traveller who doesn't spend too long in the hotel room this hotel offers great value

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We recently stayed for two days prior to going into the French Alps. The location is good as it is right on the water and across the bridge from the central shopping district. We dined in both Il Lago and the bar. Food was good, albeit very expensive as is all of Switzerland. We also had a drink on the roof top at the Japanese restaurant. There is a very nice indoor pool on the roof but the facilities (steam room, change room) were not ready yet. The room was nice, with a pleasant view but the bathroom seemed like it could use a renovation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Geneva hotels
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva.
Hotel d'Angleterre
#7 of 109 in Geneva
3 mi away
La Reserve Geneve Hotel & Spa
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva

Been to Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva

Address: quai des Bergues 33, Geneva 1201, Switzerland (Formerly Hotel des Bergues)
Region: Switzerland > Canton of Geneva > Geneva > Saint-Gervais Les Bergues
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool
#1 Family Hotel in Geneva
#1 Spa Hotel in Geneva
#2 Luxury Hotel in Geneva
#2 Romantic Hotel in Geneva
#2 Business Hotel in Geneva
Price Range: £583 - £836 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva 5*
Distinguished continental hotel with antiques, located 500 meters from Cornavin train station & 4.5 km from Geneva-Cointrin Arpt. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Stayforlong S.L., Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
4 Seasons Hotel Des Bergues Geneva