We really liked the rooms...... well lit, decent size and all you would expect from a Mandarin Oriental hotel. Specially like the bathrooms. On the downside, it is a short walk away from the main strip, is smaller and unless you pay up for a lake view, looks over a tiny, crappy "garden". We didnt try the two hotel restaurants, and it didnt look like anybody else ate there either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental