Stayed two nights at the Mandarin on business. When I arrived in Geneva my luggage did not (Swissair - go figure). The staff at the Mandarin was super helpful in getting me through this situation. Cleaned my suit overnight. Communicated with the airline in search of my luggage. Provided some needed amenities, etc. The staff here just gets it right. Little things like handing you a towel and bottle of water when coming back from a jog. Will definitely make this my go to hotel when traveling to Geneva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhone, located within the heart of the city's shopping, historic and business districts. Following an extensive refurbishment, the hotel features 189 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Michelin starred dining, unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Mandarin Switzerland
- Mandarin Oriental Switzerland
- Geneva Mandarin Oriental