It was the first time we stayed here. It was a memorable stay!
You feel like hone from the first doorstep. From the doorman to the reception staff you are treated as one of their friends, but with a delicate respect and elegance.
Hotel is perfectly locate in the city center, close to the lake, few minutes walk to all of the city center attractions.
Breakfast vas a top one, garnished with carefully chosen products.
Service is a top one. All of your request are fulfilled with professionalism and great care.
Room was a little small but nice decorated, equipped, and very clean.
We left the hotel really satisfied with the experience they offered us during our stay there.
On the road to the airport the taxi driver, a very nice gentleman, told me: "you stayed in the best hotel in Geneva. They are very friendly and make you feel like home. Lots of royal families stay there while in Geneva".
His words really confirmed our great experience with Le Richemond!
This is an excellent address, please save it!
Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of Lake Geneva, by the famous Jet d'Eau, Le Richemond is at the heart of a city known for its style and grace. Le Richemond is ideally located at the heart of the city, a few minutes by walk from the main train station and 15 minutes by car from the International Airport. Just over the bridge, on the rive gauche, guests can discover the old city and the Cathedral Saint-Pierre, the museums district and the luxury boutiques of the Rue du Rhône. The iconic five-star hotel is celebrating this year 140 years of history. In 1875, the hotel was a small family hotel with only 25 beds owned by Adolphe-Rodolphe Armleder. For over a century, Le Richemond has welcomed distinguished guests, from Hollywood icons and artists to international dignitaries and authors, all enjoying the unique cosmopolitan atmosphere and alpine scenery. The clientele has included some of the greatest names of the 20th century - from Charlie Chaplin and Louis Armstrong to Sophia Loren, Rita Hayworth and Marc Chagall. Renovated in 2007, Le Richemond has been decorated in a contemporary style with a strong emphasis on comfort, elegance and state-of-the-art facilities. Le Richemond features 109 rooms including 22 suites with a lake or courtyard view. Signature suites are spacious with luxurious marble bathrooms and offer breathtaking views on the Brunswick Gardens and snow-capped Mont-Blanc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Richemond, Geneva Dorchester Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Richemond, Geneva Dorchester Collection Hotel Geneva
- Le Richemond Hotel Geneva