“The Doorman Omar is the best”
Review of Warwick Geneva

Warwick Geneva
Ranked #31 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed 17 March 2014

No complaints, very convenient site. Omar the doorman made it easy for me to move around with good advise and ensured I caught my plane on time; Cheers Omar and keep it up! I definitely would stay there again

Room Tip: Higher rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JesM1958
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear JesM1958,
I am thrilled to read that you had a good stay with us and that Omar helped you to make it relaxed and memorable. Your comment has been reviewed with him.
You are most welcome to visit us soon again and I look forward to welcome you.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights over the weekend. Fantastic location, opposite the train station so very easy access to the airport. They gave us free travel cards for use on all public transport over our stay. Short walk to Lake Gevena and plenty of restaurants close by. Free WiFi which was great and really friendly staff. If I do go back to Geneva I would definitely stay here or recommend it to friends.
(Pillows were more like cushions than pillows)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear TippIrllady,
Thank you very much for your lovely review following your recent stay here at the Hotel Warwick Geneva. Your comment has been shared with the team. I am glad that you enjoyed so much the hotel and that you have plan to stay with us in the future. I thank you also to recommend our hotel to your friends!
Looking forward to your return,

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Location is very convenient for Geneva railway station and getting around. Service was excellent and room comfortable and clean (if a bit on the small size!). I didn't sample the food as there are so many restaurants within easy walking distance but I had no complaints and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Pete H,
First of all, I would like to thank you for your comment. I am pleased that you have enjoyed the perfect location of the hotel, our comfortable and clean rooms. I will share your remarks to the associates.
We shall be very happy to welcome you back for another memorable experience and we hope you will have the opportunity to experience our Teseo restaurant.
Looking forward to your return,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed here with my wife. The hotel was fine, nothing special. The room was relatively big and was very clean so no complaints there. Our room service never arrived one night and by the time we got to the bottom of it, it was too late. We also felt that through the vents we could smell smokers even though we were on a no smoking floor. It wasn't suffocating or anything, just a small smell and a tiny bit offputting, I don't want to make it out like you'll leave with the black lung or anything but while I'm mentioning discomforts I though I'd add it in. The missing room service, for which the staff were very apologetic, was the biggest problem. Despite the 3 star rating, I would definitely stay again for a short stay in Geneva. If you could give 3.5 stars, that's probably where I'd place it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Dublin_IrelandBC,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences you have encountered and we have taken good note of your comments, which have been of course duly forwarded to all the managers concerned.
I really look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the Warwick hotel for 2 nights and thought it was a lovely hotel in a great location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Train station right across the road and short walk to the lake. Free wi-fi was also an added bonus. We would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear guest,
I am very happy reading that you have appreciated your stay with us and that you have shared your experience on Tripadvisor. I have already reviewed your positive comment with all the team.
We would be very happy to welcome you back for another memorable experience!
With my best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Not all rooms benefited from the much publicized renovations.
Avoid all rooms ending in 01 or 02 e.g. 201. The rooms are on a par with a motel. Definitely the worst we've come across in years. Very small - even the door is not the normal width but very narrow! Rooms were clean but furnishing very old - cupboard and bedside table damaged and chipped, carpet worn, toilet seat cracked, basin too.
However, new flat screen and wifi complementary!
Survivable for one night.

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms ending in 01 or 02. State preference for south side - i.e. NOT the side facing the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank edward37
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear edouard37,

We would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the cleanliness of the room, the nice flat screen TV and the good wifi. The room where you were staying is due for refurbishment during the second part of the year and primarily work has already started. As we like to hear from our guest, should you have any suggestion on what you would like to see, please kindly contact me directly.

Alain Rigazzi

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Be aware that even swish plush Geneva has a seamy little corner......and it's round Cornavin main line railway station. Having said that Geneva seamy is not that threatening.....just a bit grubby. The Hotel Warwick is a classic town centre 4 star.....a bit anonymous, no views, but you get what you pay for. central location......very comfortable and large room.....massive bed and excellent en suite facilities. usual extortionate breakfast price.....don't bother....Starbucks is round the corner. Wifi good and free....and for Switzerland anything free is to be cherished. Would definitely stay here again but would want it to be round the £100 a night mark....no more. Happy to recommend it

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Alain R, General Manager at Warwick Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear 937DennisR937,
Thank you for your comment regarding your recent stay with us.
We would be very pleased to welcome you back in the future and should you wish a room or suite with a view, or a special package, please kindly contact our reservation department.
In regards to the breakfast, we offer a buffet breakfast and a whole range of options to fit all budget.
We look forward to your return.