Apparently the renovation did wonders for this hotel. It's really nice inside with a huge lobby with numerous options for drinking and eating and really cozy fireplaces. Rooms are large and well maintained. Bathrooms a bit small, but didn't spend much time in there anyway. The only drawbacks to the hotel are the location and the price. The location is fine if you are not planning on leaving the hotel but if you are the type that likes to explore your neighborhood, there are not restaurants, shops or bars nearby. It's Geneva, so the public transportation is excellent, but sometimes you just want to walk next door and get a pint that not $25. That bring me to price. It's crazy expensive. Two juices and a tea were $70. I didn't even try to eat. Since there is nothing nearby, you are kind of stuck paying the high prices.
In conclusion, great business hotel, especially if you are not paying and plan to just stay in the hotel and not explore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental 5-star luxury hotel, newly redesigned provides amazing views of the Mont Blanc, of Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It's a 3-minute walk from the United Nations and within a 5-minute drive from the International Centre of Congress CICG and the Palexpo Exhibition Centre. The spacious and elegant 333 rooms and Suites at the InterContinental Geneva have free Wi-Fi, free tea and coffee-making facilities, are air-conditioned and feature cable TV. Dining options include modern international cuisine and seasonal specialties served in the gourmet restaurant, which features a well-stocked wine cellar and a terrace. At the bar Les Nations, guests can enjoy a wide range of drinks, listen to live piano music, and browse in books and magazines. A sophisticated urban-style bar, Le Fumoir seduces you with its original cocktails and a selection of international cigars. The 4306 ft² Spa by Clarins provides a complete set of beauty and massage treatments. The health and fitness center is open 24 hours and there's a seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, IHG, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve