This is the second time that I stayed in this hotel during the past six months. In last August I stayed in IC Geneva for 7 nights. This time I travelled alone to Geneva to visit my son and stayed here for 4 nights. I got the same fantastic experience as during my last stay.
My trip did not start well as I got neck pain, which made it difficult to uplift my heavy luggage, and serious flu immediately before I aboard the plane in Hong Kong. My husband informed Vincent, the front office supervisor, about my problem by email. When I arrived the hotel, I received warm welcome and great assistance in handling my two heavy luggages until I got into my room. Vincent upgraded my room that is big and has magnificient views. With excellent sleep quality in such a wonderful room, I recovered very well from my flu and was able to tour around Geneva with my son next day. On the day I returned to Hong Kong, Vincent helped me to take my luggages to the nearby bus stop as my son was unable to come that morning. Thanks to the wonderful arrangement and assistance of Vincent!!
The hotel is not at the city centre but with convenient transport that can take you to both the town centre and Geneva airport in less than 10 minutes. It is a truly luxury hotel, surrounded by beautiul environment and international organizations such as UN, WHO, etc., but its price is very competitive among hotels of similar class in Geneva. Hotel staff and services are excellent that makes you feeling at home. If you are a person that wish to enjoy life but yet at a reasonable price, you must stay at least once in IC Geneva when you visit Switzerland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental 5-star luxury hotel, newly redesigned provides amazing views of the Mont Blanc, of Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It's a 3-minute walk from the United Nations and within a 5-minute drive from the International Centre of Congress CICG and the Palexpo Exhibition Centre. The spacious and elegant 333 rooms and Suites at the InterContinental Geneva have free Wi-Fi, free tea and coffee-making facilities, are air-conditioned and feature cable TV. Dining options include modern international cuisine and seasonal specialties served in the gourmet restaurant, which features a well-stocked wine cellar and a terrace. At the bar Les Nations, guests can enjoy a wide range of drinks, listen to live piano music, and browse in books and magazines. A sophisticated urban-style bar, Le Fumoir seduces you with its original cocktails and a selection of international cigars. The 4306 ft² Spa by Clarins provides a complete set of beauty and massage treatments. The health and fitness center is open 24 hours and there's a seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, IHG and Expedia so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve