Hotel is under rennovation and at the desk the staff said it might be just a little noisy but not bad. When I got to the room it was terribly noisy (jackhammers, etc) - too much to even have a telephone conversation, let alone work or relax. I asked to change rooms as the bellman said the hotel had many open rooms and was not full at all, but the desk pushed back because they said I had only paid for one category. They finally moved me, and even that - the rooms looked like a second-rate Holiday Inn (not to offend Holiday Inn). The room wasn't much better than the first - the noise was a bit better but the construction left the air polluted to where it was hard to breathe and my eyes hurt. I tired to open the windows as much as I could with freezing temperatures outside and just bundle up so I could breathe. I would never stay here again - even after rennovation and I told my travel agent to beware. Stay far away!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental 5-star luxury hotel, newly redesigned provides amazing views of the Mont Blanc, of Lake Geneva and Geneva City. It's a 3-minute walk from the United Nations and within a 5-minute drive from the International Centre of Congress CICG and the Palexpo Exhibition Centre. The spacious and elegant 333 rooms and Suites at the InterContinental Geneva have free Wi-Fi, free tea and coffee-making facilities, are air-conditioned and feature cable TV. Dining options include modern international cuisine and seasonal specialties served in the gourmet restaurant, which features a well-stocked wine cellar and a terrace. At the bar Les Nations, guests can enjoy a wide range of drinks, listen to live piano music, and browse in books and magazines. A sophisticated urban-style bar, Le Fumoir seduces you with its original cocktails and a selection of international cigars. The 4306 ft² Spa by Clarins provides a complete set of beauty and massage treatments. The health and fitness center is open 24 hours and there's a seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel InterContinental Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneva
- Intercontinental Hotel Geneve