It was a short stay (1 night) in Geneva and stayed at the Swissotel Metropole.
Great service, friendly doormen and swift check-in. Allocated a lovely bedroom overlooking the lake and enjoyed some of the offerings in the Mirror Bar.
Location is ideal in Geneva and could not have asked for a better position.
Only downside was the breakfast the following morning. Service was lacking a bit and the breakfast room seemed a bit dissapointing, but overall experience at the hotel was excellent.
Would certainly return at some point!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Geneva with a beautiful view of the lake, Hotel Metropole Geneve is conveniently located on the left bank, within the city's famous shopping district and just a short walk from the Jet d'eau, the old town and the central business district. The hotel boasts the renowned top-quality service that is a hallmark of Swiss and Geneva hospitality, making it a home away from home for both business and leisure travelers to Geneva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Metropole Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Metropole Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Swissotel Metropole Hotel Geneva
- Geneva Swissotel Metropole Hotel