I stayed here regularly over a six month period while working in Geneva, I couldn't find anything wrong with the hotel, and it was certainly best value. Ok, some of the rooms facing the back of the hotel are a little small (so stay at the front if you can) but each one had an extremely comfortable huge bed, fabulous bathrooms, and espresso machines. The staff were great, made me feel really welcome when I returned, and were very good humoured about a couple of late dinners/drinks with colleagues. Room service impeccable, and great food. Very convenient location too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Geneva with a beautiful view of the lake, Hotel Metropole Geneve is conveniently located on the left bank, within the city's famous shopping district and just a short walk from the Jet d'eau, the old town and the central business district. The hotel boasts the renowned top-quality service that is a hallmark of Swiss and Geneva hospitality, making it a home away from home for both business and leisure travelers to Geneva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Metropole Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Metropole Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Swissotel Metropole Hotel Geneva
- Geneva Swissotel Metropole Hotel