My parents and I spent a weekend in Geneva and stayed at the Metropole, located in front of one of Geneva's loveliest parks, with great views of the lake!
Service was outstanding, all the staff we interacted really made you feel at home, and they did that very naturally. Food was great, from breakfast to the a la carte restaurant, featuring fresh products, definitely not your typical "restaurant in a hotel"!
I had been away from Switzerland for a long time, and it was really like coming home, swiss hospitality at its best, highly recommended! And as for location, it can't be beat, close to the city center and a short walk away from the boats on the lake!!
A big thank you to all the staff there who made our stay wonderful, we'll be back,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Geneva with a beautiful view of the lake, Hotel Metropole Geneve is conveniently located on the left bank, within the city's famous shopping district and just a short walk from the Jet d'eau, the old town and the central business district. The hotel boasts the renowned top-quality service that is a hallmark of Swiss and Geneva hospitality, making it a home away from home for both business and leisure travelers to Geneva. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Metropole Geneve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Metropole Geneva Hotel Geneva
- Swissotel Metropole Hotel Geneva
- Geneva Swissotel Metropole Hotel