Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Expedia.comUS$438
PricelineUS$439
Hotels.comUS$438
1,116 results
All reviews mirror bar lifestyle room old town lakeside room perfect location pillow menu lake view excellent hotel early check business trip concierge jet eau europe chocolate
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2019

I'm learning that the things that make a hotel truly great are the staff, the location, and comfortable rooms. The Metropole definitely ranks an A+ in all three categories. Geneva is a terribly expensive city, so no decent hotel will be low-priced. The Metropole was worth every penny.

Room tip: The lake view room was wonderful.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Hotel_Metropole, Responsable commercial at Hotel Metropole Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2019

Dear 867kmoo,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 19 July 2019

I have never visited Geneva in July, and it was wonderful with blue sky day for the week I was there. For the second time, I have returned to Metropole Hotel because of the perfect location for shopping, and dinner. It's so close to all the top end fashion luxury goods that after shopping in say LV, you can quickly return to the Metropole, placed all in room and off again. Only open in the Summer months, the MET rooftop bar is a new treat to me, opened late afternoon to late into the night, it's fantastic to see the night view of the bridge and hotels along the bank of the lake. I was lucky when I went there, the water jet was turned on. Thanks to the new GM, the room I had last November, they arranged the same for me. With Summer months, I get to sit outside Gusto for breakfast and dinner with friends. Like I talked to the GM, they really need to improve access to the hotel for handicapped guests (either in wheel chair or walking sticks). Apart from this, I give 4.95 out of 5 for Metropole Hotel.

Room tip: Pay extra for the Lakeview
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ian M
GM_Hotel_Metropole, Responsable commercial at Hotel Metropole Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially your room as well as our summer rooftop.

We've taken good notes of your comments regarding accessibility and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Chloe, Marketing Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2019

Sadly, we had only one night here. I would go back in a flash, and plan to! The hotel is just lovely-clean, classic, with really friendly and helpful staff and several restaurants to choose from. We enjoyed the MET rooftop bar very much and had an excellent breakfast before leaving.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the lake-such a treat!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Hotel_Metropole, Marketing Manager at Hotel Metropole Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially our MET Rooftop Lounge.

Chloe, Marketing Manager

Reviewed 15 July 2019

I always stay at the Metropole when visiting Geneva quarterly, and it never disappoints. This time I would like to give a shout out to the breakfast crew who are always very Welcoming and provide great service. This is generally true of the entire staff, from the bell hops, to the check-in counter, to the bar staff, the breakfast team ... all clearly striving to provide the very best customer service. The rooms themselves are very nice, and well above average for Europe.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GM_Hotel_Metropole, Marketing Manager at Hotel Metropole Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2019

Dear PaulM36538,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is on a very nice location, just crossing the street and you are at the lake. The rooms are for the price paid too small. Also the bathroom is very small and for a tall person very difficult to sit on the toilet. Due to that I would say „average“.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear maxiboy51,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We're glad to hear you liked our convenient location.

We're sorry to hear we didn't meet up to your expectations concerning the room size. Please, feel free to contact us directly next time your travel brings you to Geneva so we can find a room that best suits your needs and show you the different categories we have.

We hope to welcoming you back soon.
Have a lovely day.