“Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location.”

Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva
Ranked #22 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
London
“Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Beau Rivage is a lovely hotel with a great view over the lake. I went with my husband and stayed for the one night, although we wish it could have been for longer. The standards are exceptionally high in all areas! The restaurant is one of the best around. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014
BeauRivageGeneva, Directeur général at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear guest,

I personally wish to thank you for your feedback on our property the Beau-Rivage, Geneva.
We are thrilled to have been able to contribute to a lovely weekend.
hope to greet you again soon and fulfil all of your needs.
Ivan Rivier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My partner had booked a room for one night as a surprise stopover en route to the Bernina Express. The room was perfect 5* quality with sumptous beds, clarins toiletries and a beautiful view over the bay. Breakfast was an extortionate price though in a gorgeous terrace overlooking the bay. We opted for a walk out of the hotel finding a lovely outdoor cafe in the sunshine.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic comment.
I am really happy you enjoyed your stay at Beau-Rivage and had this special feeling signed Beau-Rivage full of emotion, passion and know-how.
With my best regards,
Clayton, Ca, USA
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We cannot say enough about this amazing hotel! It opened in 1865 and is fourth generation family owned. The owner stops in every day! Service was magnificent, rooms were luxurious (we had an adjoining family room), location was close to everything, yet quiet and relaxing. The hotel is upscale without being stuffy. Pierre went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Do not think twice about staying at the Beau Rivage! You'll be glad did!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank TravelMommyOfSix
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your great feedback on our property the Beau-Rivage, Geneva.

It is always a thrill to read what our guest felt in our property. I will be glad to share your review with all the teams on your behalf

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and to make your future stay just as memorable.

São Paulo, SP
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed there for three days. The hotel is just in front of Lac Léman in a very special place because it's near the centre also. There's a really beautiful view from the front rooms of the hotel and the service is perfect. The hotel has a classic decoration. Enjoy Le Chat Botée restaurant and order "Milles saveurs" menu that costs CHF 170 created by Dominique Gauthier "chef étoilé du Beau-Rivage à Genève". After this very special dinner you can take a little walk around the hotel and you'll be completly satisfied!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ZéAdolfo S
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Reviewed 13 June 2014

After a very long trip coming from Phnom Penh my stay in Beau Rivage was relaxing and very special. Stayed on the 4th floor with an amazing view to the lake and Jet d’Eau - a large fountain in Geneva. My room had a lot of light, clean with beautiful decoration. Breakfast served in the room was delicious. The hotel is in a very nice location. It is definitively recommended as a place to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms 423 and 425 rooms have amazing lake view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Love the hotel. Just don't stay on the 6th floor. Constant, loud humming noise (AC, elevator?). Wish it had been constant, actually. Stops for a while and restarts wih howling noise. Hotel was very fair and gave me another (wonderfully quiet) room after my first sleepless night,

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Laurent C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to give us your feedback.
In my position of General Manager I feel very concerned about the experience of our guests and I am sorry to read that you encountered some annoyances.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at Beau-Rivage and give you the possibility to have a completely perfect experience.
With my best regards,
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Is it "right" to say you LOVE a hotel? Well I do! The Hotel Beau-Rivage is the quintessential travel experience... the perfect blend of old world elegance with every modern convenience. It truly is a Palace and for the days I am there every year makes me feel like one of its Kings. The credit for all my praise goes to all the members of the staff. The doorman, the barman, the great team at reception, the restaurants and the concierge all make for a truly world-class experience. Its the kind of hotel everyone where should stay at least once in their life. I anticipate with great pleasure my next visit. You will too!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear guest,

I personally wish to thank you for your positive feedback on our property the Beau-Rivage, Geneva.
Our highest motivation is to satisfy our guests and we are thrilled each time we do so.
We hope to greet you again soon,