“Drinks”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Drinks”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stopped here for a couple of drinks, which was fine, the place wasn't too busy for a Saturday evening. The 2 guys at the bar were rushing around like crazy, it definitely looked like they needed more staff! I had a nice cocktail and service was good, so no complaints. I can't comment on the food.

• Visited June 2014

Brussels, Belgium
“Lively bar, good tapas”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Visited on a Friday evening. The place was very busy. We managed to get a table but you may need to stand. We tried the Apero Spritz (11 CHF, very good!) and the calamari frites (10 CHF, also very good). There is a good selection of tapas for around 10-12 CHF and large tapas platters to share for 30CHF. Service was very efficient, if - as others have said - not the friendliest.

Overall, a good, lively place for a few drinks.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank la_viajera_constanta
Montreal, Canada
“The worst service ever!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Just don't go there !!! My friends and I went there to have a drink! We receive the most odious greetings and service you can possibly get! The waiter started to yell at us on the sole basis that we sat at a table that wasn't for us ! (Don't know why he couldn't say it kindly and ask us to go to the bar in a NICE way) ! We left immediately . They simply don't deserve your money!

2 Thank Alex P
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great atmosphere and great salads!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Ole Ole is one of my favorite places in Geneva! The staff are friendly, it's not too expensive, there is a great casual atmosphere and I love their salads. This is a great place for drinks, tapas, burgers or salads.

• Visited May 2014
Brussels
“Best burger in the whole world by far!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I honestly believe that this place serves the best beef burger in the whole world. I am a burger fanatic, and I have tried burgers all around the place, even in US or Middle East.

Ole Ole serves the best beef burger ever. It is a perfect blend of swiss beef, the vegetables are perfectly cut and placed on top of the meat, the bread is nicely roasted and the french fries are actual potatoes not frozen ones.

It is not a one-off situation because I have tasted their burger for a number of times along 3 years, and it is always the same, the best. Each time I visit Geneva I stop for a burger at Ole Ole.

If you want the best burger ever, go to Ole Ole!

• Visited January 2014