“The worst Asian food ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Kwai Food

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kwai Food
Ranked #1,384 of 1,678 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Asian
Geneva, Switzerland
“The worst Asian food ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

While desperately looking for an Asian restaurant in town on Saturday, we decided to try this this restaurant. The food was awful! I ordered shrimps but i could not eat it. The sauce and oil they used in the meal was definitely the cheapest one! My friend ordered fish with sesame sauce, it was ok but after meal she had stomachache.. The waiter was cleaning the place and at the same time serving to us, this really led me to question hygiene standards of the restaurant.. I never plan to go to this place again and i never recommend anybody else despite starving for Asian food!

• Visited April 2013

Geneva, Switzerland
“Used to love this place...gone downhill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I used to love this place for delivery, take away, and dine-in. Since January 2013, they've changed the menu, stopped delivery. Went tonight and food was bland and not a patch to what it used to be. Will never recommend or return again.

• Visited April 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Kwai foods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

I liked the waiters. The food was really nice and nice size portions,everything was layer out nicely on the plate. I liked the lycee drink I had, the deserts were very good flavours. The service was slow. Kwai foods is located very near the station.

• Visited June 2012
Geneva
“Worst Thai restaurant in the world!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

We ordered from this restaurant through Foodarena in Geneva. We were not expecting much since food delivery is so limited here. But what we got was gross. Pat thai that were just noodles dipped in ketchup, papaya salad that had about one spooful of grated papaya in a terribly sweet sauce, a curry that had no flavor. No herbs, no spice. If you like thai food don't order please.

• Visited October 2012