“Cosy and tasty (and they have soy milk)!”
Review of La Vouivre

La Vouivre
Ranked #26 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Geneva
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: French
Description: La Vouivre c'est un Tea-Room pas comme les autres, il a d'ailleurs été élu parmis les plus beaux Tea-Rooms de Suisse selon Patrimoine Suisse ... Un décor baroque unique à Genève, des fauteuils cosy et confortables, de délicieuses viennoiseries faites maison, le tout sur fond de musique classique. C'est un lieu gourmand, d'échange, accessible à tous et pour tous. Venez boire un café, papoter, déjeuner, travailler, vous réchauffer... bref venez et vivez comme vous êtes !
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I discovered this place by chance and went there a few times during my trip to Geneva. Luckily, first time I went there, I was served by a nice and multi lingual gentleman. I agree with some reviewers here that perhaps if I was served by the lady first time I went there, I would not return. She doesn’t seem to be very interested in customer service. However, the gentleman is very nice and attentive. The pastry are delicious and you can have your latte with soy milk! Enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Terrible service - the lady here is a racist! I can’t explain how rude she was and the customer service we received.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

AVOID AVOID AVOID! I can barely describe how rude the lady who served us is. Staying nearby we ventured out for breakfast and liked the look of this little tearoom and patisserie. What a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!

The lady working there was the rudest person I have ever met. My husband wanted cheesecake as he's not a great croissant eater and she just said "no" without explanation. Wondering if I'd misheard, I asked again and indicated my husband wanted the cheesecake (which she had just placed in he window). Again, simply "no"! I gave up and then asked for jam for my croissant... "framboise?"... "no!", "fraise?"... "no!". We should have walked out but my polite British-ness kicked in so we stayed and drank our coffee, she brought me a jar of something sweet but with no explanation.

I would AVOID at all costs... Go to McDonald's, they're more friendly there!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank corisande1
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The hot drinks and cakes were very nice. The decor and furniture: tasteful. A place where people come to relax and read books. But the owner is strange and rude/brusque.
The decor in the toilet looks like a prison diry protest!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This was a very cute café but the waitress was absolutely horrible. Very rude right when we walked in. Definitely stay away, there's a lot better places.

Date of visit: July 2017