I didn't come in with high expectations, so I was disappointed! I stayed here with my mom who tagged along while I was traveling for business and we could hardy find space for our luggage in the standard double--typical Geneva.
Honestly, this is a 'one-nighter' hotel so you can catch an early flight out and won't spend much time in the hotel. Happens that we came in from Zurich by train in the later evening and flew out the next morning--if I were in that situation again I'd have no problem paying another visit. Wouldn't stay beyond that though because your money is better spent staying downtown where you can get a bit more comfortable. You might note the Mövenpick Hotel and Casino (with all its gustatory delights) is right next door.
The complimentary internet (for IHG Priority Club members), airport shuttle (serves both airport and train station) and the complimentary breakfast were all much appreciated during our quick turnaround. All things considered, this venue was good value for the low price I paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Express By Holiday Inn Geneva Airport. Ideally located next to the Geneva Airport and Palexpo Congress Centre, the hotel is only 15 min from City Centre and Lake Geneva: Free transportation ticket available at reception. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the airport every 20 min. from 05.50am to 11.30pm. Start your day with our free continental buffet breakfast, served every morning from 06.30am to 10am. Companies in our direct neighborhood: Jet Aviation-Tag Aviation-Skyguide-Eli Lilly-Cambridge-Charmilles-TCS-IBM-Lexmark-IATA-Dell. With its fast, efficient and convivial service at very attractive prices, the Hotel Express by Holiday Inn Geneva Airport has a bar, a lobby with free Wireless Lan access, television, a business centre with internet access (charge), a breakfast room, two meeting rooms and an underground and external carpark (CHF15/24 hours). All our rooms are equipped with bathroom with shower and separate toilet, a working desk, high speed internet access (CHF 10/day), a telephone, an interactive television set and a tea and coffee maker. Within few minutes walking distance, you will find various restaurants, a fitness centre, a casino and a shopping mall Our friendly reception staff is at your disposal if you need to rent a car or if you want to buy a city tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Express By Holiday Inn Geneva Airport Hotel Geneva
- Holiday Inn Geneva Airport
- Geneva Holiday Inn