“Service OK and small portions”
Review of Ma Creperie - CLOSED

Ma Creperie
Cuisines: French, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: PANCAKES CREATIVES - 6 Zurich offers a unique cuisine both footprint tradition and creativity, in a trendy, contemporary and vintage. Ideally located between the railway station (5 minutes walk) and Pier Paquis. TAPAS AND WINE BAR - From 18:30 Zurich 6 also offers a selection of over 25 wines - with great influence of wine and Bio Nature - and delicious homemade tapas. Antipasti of the leader, Switzerland cheeses and charcuterie Clipboards without forgetting our trio of delights! Brunch - Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 16h, Zurich 6 turns. In a festive atmosphere in a salsa background, discover brunches vitamin .- Couples, families or friends spend a relaxed and friendly moment!
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We got there a few minutes before they opened (at 10 am on a Sunday). We sat outside waiting for them to invite us in and never got the invitation. Finally wr asked if we could come in and they said yes. We ordered and the food was good, but the portions were small. We were very hungry a few hours later.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Service is extremely slow and quite rude. It took me 10 minutes to get a menu. Waitress just ignored repeated requests. If it wasn't already quite late and I wasn't hungry, I would have left.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I went here with my family for breakfast on a Saturday. The food was good and service acceptable. On the other hand it was a bit pricey and small servings. I suspect that it would be a better option for a lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We went there with friends before going to the theater. It's a nice restaurant for Crepes and they are pretty ok in price (cheaper than other crepes in town). The choice is huge. The service is OK.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went here today as this seemed to be one place open tin the ghost town that is Geneva on a Sunday and we had a hankering for some crepes.

Food tastes good, service was all over the place (waitress pooked hungover) and I didn't feel the cist represented value even in ludicrously expensive Geneva.

Avoid in my opinion.