“Great job”
Review of Float Spa Geneva - CLOSED

Float Spa Geneva
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Inspired by London and Paris, we created a more warm, relaxing vibe, where you can unwind from you daily life and work, a place to indulge yourself or together with friends. Offering a full range of treatments from manicure and pedicure, facials, body massage and scrubs to cellulite busters or our unique and famous Floating room (the ultimate relaxing treatment). Once you have chosen your treatments, you book easy and we adapt our planning to fit your tight schedule, or you can simply hang out and relax with a cup of tea, free Wi-Fi, a magazine for as long as you like.
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great job”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I tried for the really first time a float session + back massage. I really enjoyed the massage, the room was comfortable and the massage therapist is well prepared. After I tried the floatation and was a great experience... at the end I was completely relaxed. The only negative remark that I would say regards the shower cabin, maybe it needs a better maintenance.
For sure I will go to the Float SPA again for the same treatment, I liked it very much and the owner is a very kind person.. he listened to my needs! Really good value for money and great job++++!!

Visited May 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend excellent service and good vamue for money”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

It is ideal place for busy people who need service after work hours, on Sunday or public holidays. You can always count on Float Spa! Democratic prices, excellent service and central location

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Elena I
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly competent, excellent value for money beautician i would recommend to anyone”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have been coming to Float Spa for 4 years now for waxes and massages and never fail to be really very pleased with the services I have received.
Their technicians are highly competent. They use high quality hot wax (the only place in Geneva that uses this special wax) and their skill means that the treatment is really the least painful I have ever experienced. I think they are excellent value for money - a Brazilian wax for 50chf and lip wax for 15chf,
Their massages are also always great and I keep coming back for more.
Their opening hours are unlike others I have seen in Geneva - they are open late each night and are so accommodating - they always manage to fit me in, even at the last minute, and I often go after work late in the evening.
I consistently recommend Float Spa to friends, who are loyal customers themselves now.
I would recommend this friendly, highly professional, customer-oriented beautician to anyone!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank HMG231983
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Well worth it”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I recently got a "Dead Sea Salt Glow" body scrub and massage treatment with Float Spa. It was absolutely fantastic. Not only was my skin silky smooth and hydrated after it, but the massage was so relaxing afterwards. It's an hour and a half of heaven. It's very private and discreet, dimly lit with relaxing music playing. There was no sense of any rush, and my therapist was extremely professional. A week later my skin still feels fantastic.
Previously I have only attended the salon for waxing - they use Lycon, which is brilliant, and makes the experience as pain free as it can be!!!
Best of all is their opening hours - open late in the evenings and even on Sundays, which is rare in Switzerland!

Visited June 2013
Almaty, Kazakhstan
“Island of relax”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

One of the best spa salons in Geneva area, highly recommended for nails\wax depilation. Great balance between service and prices.
Also all procedures are quick and professional which is very important as well.

Visited March 2013