“Extremely good value in Geneva”

ibis Geneve Centre Nations
Ranked #27 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Geneva is very expensive, and ibis is a great option. The hotel offer Free public transport passes which take you anywhere into the city. We spent a day in geneva so we walked a lot and it was easy to get back to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachdeluxe

Reviewed 4 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Like other Ibis hotels, the rooms are clean and functional. As other reviewers mentionned, you know what to expect when you book into an Ibis hotel. The hotel is fairly central to Geneva and about 20 minutes walk from the central train station. Staff are very friendly and prices are reasonnable for Switzerland/Geneva.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank nath111
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Reading the reviews, you either love or hate Ibis Hotels. Count me among the latter. The shower handle fell off, and the bathroom sink doesn't drain. Rather than fix it, the hotel told me to be more careful with the handle, and run the water more slowly in the basin. The mattress is actually a thin piece of foam on a platform. At least the Wi-Fi is free.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Luc R, Directeur général at ibis Geneve Centre Nations, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Genève Centre Nations. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

ibis is the specialist when it comes to getting a good night's sleep. This is more
than simply a promise: it is what we do best. Discover the ibis bed :
www.ibis.com/fr/discovering-ibis/bedding.shtml

The shower handle was changed immediatly after your request.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Clean and comfortable, but only basic amenities. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very quiet. Small desk area and ample closet and shelf space.
Bring your own tissues, note pad, etc. Bring your own toiletries if you want customized items. "one size fits all" liquid soap provided for shampoo and body wash.
Very good service from the front desk. They had only one room, this one for people with disabilities (which I do not need), available in early morning when I arrived. I was very appreciative that they let me have that and I could rest after my overnight flight. Also helpful with directions. Nice to have on-site coffee and modest breakfast buffet in the mornings, and bar service for beverages and light food at other times.
Would definitely stay here again -- clean and everything I need for a price that is reasonable for Geneva.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathleen F
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Ibis hotels are generally very reliable when it comes to cleanliness and value for money, and you always know what to expect, which is why we chose this hotel. It met our expectations (very clean, modern, good bathroom, free wifi in room), and was good value considering how expensive hotels are in Geneva. It's a little bit further from the centre but you do get a free transport pass for the duration of your stay, meaning just a short tram ride from the centre.

The lack of restaurants and bars in the area meant that there wasn't that much to do in the evenings for food and entertainment unless you headed into the centre. However there is a supermarket nearby which was handy!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This is the first time my husband and I stayed at an Ibis hote. It was a very nice experience, the Geneva Ibis locationl is convenient, only a few bus stops from major attractions.and we were given a free pass for the public transportation. The hotel is immaculatly clean, and very pleasantly furnished in a stylish modern way. The bed was very comfortable, and the blanket warm enough - very important to me because I am always cold. The breakfast was included, and we did stuff ourselves, because Geneva is extremely expensive, and my advise to everybody in that city - do eat your breakfast! I have to acknowledge though that the food was just basic, could be a little better for the price. The staff was very helpful and polite, gave us all the maps and directions. I really highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple