“Very good Korean food!”

Ranked #281 of 1,685 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$20 - US$31
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Geneva, Switzerland
“Very good Korean food!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We like exotic food and have discovered this Korean restaurant recently thanks to TA. This was our first visit and we were very happy with our meal. We ordered the leek pancake which was excellent, the Sulungtang beef soup (tasty, especially if you add the salt that comes with the soup) and Dubu Kimchi (pork, kimchi and tofu) which was delicious, but just a little too spicy for me. The place is small and cosy and the lady owner very nice. Although K Pub does not serve barbecue (you can eat very good Korean BBQ at Restaurant Gaya), we will definitely come back to try other dishes.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank TravelManiac2011

• Korean first
Daejeon, South Korea
“Real Taste of Korea”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I’m Korean traveler, and I’m really satisfied with the food. While I was missing Korean food after a long journey, I found this place, and in fact, the taste was much better than general restaurants in Korea. Also the owner was really friendly. Price is not surprisingly cheap but it is general for Genève. Well, amount of food was more than enough. I went there two times in a row, and I tried kimchi bokkembap, and gom-tang(or seulong-tang, anyway white beef stew). Both were really nice.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank karin7777
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
“Great Korean food in Geneva!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I have eaten at this new Korean restaurant several times (lunch and dinner) and have found the food and service to be excellent. The lunch menu in particular is very good value- normally there are two choices every day for about 20 CHF. The food is very good quality, fresh, very well flavoured and always nicely presented. I am not an expert in Korean cusine but the food seems very authentic to me- the owners are Korean and there are often Korean diners as well which is a good sign. All in all I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2013