We stayed here for one night on our way to the French Alps and it gave us an opportunity for a look around Geneva before we moved on. Its location is its big positive - just a 10-minute walk from the central train station and 5-minutes from the lake. The road on which the hotel is located is a little seedy so I would be a little wary after dark however once your inside it is clean and the staff are welcoming and helpful.
All things considered it was a good value option in an expensive city. If you are without a car and/or have limited time to look around Geneva then I think this hotel is a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Geneve Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of Geneva, close to Lake Geneva and 15 minutes from the UN headquarters. The hotel features 206 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. This 4 star hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. In addition to the fitness centre and spa, with relaxation room, hammam, sauna, solarium and massage room, guests enjoy free public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Geneve Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Centre Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneve Centre
- Novotel Geneva
- Geneva Novotel