“Many ethnic Chinese diners suggests authenticity”
Review of Jiawei

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Prieure
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We didn't want too much to eat so shared a plate of noodles and crispy duck between the two of us which was just right. The restaurant was busy but there was no problem in getting a table.

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (224)

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

It's a nice Chinese restaurant with professional service, the hot pot there is not bad, the other dishes are also good as well. The location is great not so far away from the train station and around it there are lots of hotels.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016

No cocktails to speak of, and a rather limited drinks menu in general, but the food was outstanding. I really enjoyed it. The service wasn't great, but my rating is for the food and I would be very happy to eat there again. I had a hot & sour soup which was very hot, just like I like it. My wife enjoyed a Thai red chicken curry, all good, I'd highly recommend them, and considering it's Geneva, they were not at all expensive. Rather disappointingly, they didn't have any bubble tea, and we actually only went there because they've got large advertising for bubble tea above the front door!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Excited by the possibility to eat homemade noodles we eagerly booked a table.

Unfortunately the noodles where neither fresh nor homemade.
To me it seemed like all we had was made with cheep ingredients but not much taste. In my opinion there was too much use of monosodium glutamate (flavour enhancer, dangerous for health).

Price is to expensive for what you get.

Basically a meat only based restaurant. Maybe somebody who doesn't mind eating animals will find something tasty there.

For myself I surely will not be able to go back there.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

I visited this small restaurant using my free Geneva travelcard from my hotel during an overnight stop over. I found fresh, authentic food, attentive efficient service, proper jasmine tea and a very reasonable price tag. The only difficulty was knowing what to choose from the menu, as I could have ordered several meals. The duck soup noodles were delicious.

Date of visit: March 2016