Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
First class service

First class service. Great communication. On time meeting despite flight being delayed. Very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
386jerryh
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile
Highly recommended

I was a bit anxious travelling with just my daughter but Alps2Alps made the transfer process so... read more

Reviewed 25 April 2024
Fryn R

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Geneva
1,046 results
All reviews excellent service geneva airport transfer service la thuile transfer company ski equipment driver arrived on time private transfer return transfer great communication both ways great transfer always on time ski trip val thorens these guys great company
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Alps2Alps was the best value transfer I found while doing my research for our transfer from Zurich airport to St Anton in Austria. The driver was waiting for us on our arrival and in no time at all we were on our way. The vehicle was spacious and comfortable. At no point in the journey did we feel unsafe and as it was snowing this was especially comforting. Great ski transfer company who I will use again!

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Jason_026_13
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I am using Alp2 Alp transfes service past 2 years.

It is the best transfer service quality versus low cost service.

Their cars are new and WiFi internet connection all the time.

They always come on time.

I totally recommend this company to everyone at French Alps region.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Having done my research, this company was the best price & brilliant reviews. All went super smoothly, drivers were friendly and vehicles clean & spacious. Will use them again soon on my next trip to the 3 Valleys! 5*...highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Very polite and nice driver. Came to the hotel 45 min in advance. Comfortable car, wifi, water etc. Recommend it as a great transfer alternative in the alps!

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Well organised transfer at a very good price. We were collected on time at rge airport and resort. The drivers were courteous. Will use again

2  Thank andyninja