“Great food and service”

Ranked #98 of 1,678 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$18 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Geneva, Switzerland
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

The food was really nice, the service was excelent. Prices are ok for geneva satandards (30-40 for a proper dinner). I highly recomended!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Alejandrocasas88

• Arabic first
Schwerte
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best Indian in Geneva”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Two years ago one Indian friend convinced me to try Indian food and invited me to this place. Since them I came back regularly and also tested other places in Europe. This is probably the best Indian in Geneva. Try Onion Pakoda, Samosa, Dal Tadka, Kulfi, it will be a great experience. Team very friendly.

• Visited October 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“I love this place!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

I absolutely love this restaurant!! The food is amazing, the prices are not to step and the staff very service oriented and welcoming.

Usually when my friends and I go to Little India we all order a dish each and then we share everything. And I have never been disappointed, not even with one dish. Which is pretty rare, when you have 10 different dishes on a table.

Please try the cheese nan, they are amazing..

• Visited September 2013
Beijing
“Terrible Restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I had dinner on Saturday 28th Sep 2013 (seekh kabab, butter chicken and kadhai paneer and the naan etc). The seekh kabab was ok, however the butter chicken and kadhai paneer etc was terrible to say the least. Having travelled quite a bit around the world the I would say that if an indian wants to go over there, forget it. The food is ok I guess for others (that is except Indians). I had specifically requested that the food be made according to indian taste however it came just the opposite.

In short do not go to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank ajay8765
Kiev, Ukraine
“Nice experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

We are in Geneva for more than three years. I couldn't find any better Indian restaurant in Geneva. Nice authentic Indian food. Being Indian, I know the taste of Indian food, specially, when I myself love cooking. The taste was good.
Although, I didn't try anything vegetarian, chicken and lamb preparations were very good. Naan, rice were equally good.
Considering the cost of living in Geneva, the price is also good
Someday, I plan to go for fixed menu lunch.

Overall its really value for money

• Visited August 2013